Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

What I Think About Christianity

I Think Their A Bunch Of Apple Crap

Jesus, Some Mystic Person Can Put Dirt In Your Eyes And Make You Not Blind? i cant so he cant if he was what he claims to be "human" : NONSENSE

Noah, Big Ark? Bs NO ONE can make a boat out of wood big enough to hold 2 of every animal : UBER FAIL

Moses, Some Baby loated Down A River Grows Up To Be Prince Kills A Man Runs Away Leads People Into The Desert For 40 Years. : WTF?!

God, Some Super-Being Said To be Their Somewhere With The Power To Do Anything If He Can Why Cant He Stop The Violence? : BIGGEST PEICE OF >_< ive heard

Who Else..... Oh Right

Issac, Some Babby Poppin Out an 88 Year Old Womens.......... Then Having Like 3 Wives 14 sons 1 gets betrayed by 12 more gets sold to egypt and saves them? (then why isnt he in any egyption tombs or stuff) : Fail Story

Apostles, 12 Idiots who listen to this "mystic person jesus" 1 betrays him and makes him die on a big wodden cross..... : I Dont Buy IT

Original Sin, Some guy was placed in agarden then this god made him a women from his rib who gave us "original sin" from eating from the magical apple tree or something tempted by a snake

Mary, Some virigin giving birth to this jesus (immpossible) in a manger with the fake star.

i cant belive anyone would list to this stuff.....
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Re: Christians and Catholics HATE HATE HATE

If you hate me, I hate you.

i hate the religions not the people who belive in these obsurd things
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Oh. OK. Then that is different. It's just my faith. I don't believe he did those miracles, there must be an explanation. Example: Moses crossing the Red Sea. They must have crossed a shallow part of the sea. Jesus feeding the 3000 Jews. He must have gave them little crumbs. I still believe in Jesus, but there must be an explanation on how he did the miracles.

I think he conned people.

and religion is the base of all evil in the world.
    right at this minute, hindus are killing christians in india. because of.............guess what...? RELIGION!
    and all the terrorist attacks etc.

No sir, terrorist attacks are due to governmental problems.

If Jesus was real and did get crucified, it would have been impossible by gravity. If a 100 pound man was hung on a cross with nails then the force of gravity would have torn his arms off and he would have died OFF of the cross, but that's not the point. If Noah's Ark was real, then how did the Muslims re-appear the same exact way after the whole world was wiped out; because none of these events ever happened due to the fact that there are no facts backing them up? Find me facts and I'll turn Catholic again, find me nothing and I become Atheist - as I have no reason to believe otherwise, why should I waste my time asking some guy to heal my soul because it's corrupted all because of an apple?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible
    If Jesus was real and did get crucified, it would have been impossible by gravity. If a 100 pound man was hung on a cross with nails then the force of gravity would have torn his arms off and he would have died OFF of the cross, but that's not the point.
    That was the point of Crucifixion. Gravity would be pulling you down. That is how Jesus died. Gravity killed him. Before his arms were cut off, which a little were they took him down. Even look what Crucifixion is meant for:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifi...%20Crucifixion.
    Noah's ark was a little fake and real. He probably just took animals in his region. The flood was real because there are water markings today in mountains in Russia. Also, they found bits of this huge ark. Saw that show in the Discovery Channel. Another Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_Ark That may be kinda fake but that is kinda proof. Also,
    There were only Hebrews around in that day. No religion except polytheism.
    For Adam and Eve they needed to make a story about how our life began. Also, Satan went to them and told them to pick a apple from the sacred tree. Then God found out by Adam and Eve saying they were naked.
    About Jesus Christ, everyone has to admit there was probably someone back then who name was Mary, married a guy named Joseph and had a son named Jesus. What are the odds that not happening? Even if he didn't make those miracles at least you got to admit he was at least real. God you may say is real or not.
    Only Atheist don't believe in God. Every religion does. Even look that one up.
    Abraham and Sarah. Abram and Sarai were called by God. They risked their lives because of their faith with God. Then God changes their names to Abraham which means "Father of Many Descendants" and to Sarah which means "Princess". God gave them Isaac because of their trust in God. Isacc started the Judaism religion which then started the Christian religion. They had 2 sons actually. Isaac and Ishmael who started the Islam religion. Ishmael was the son of his wife's servant. Isaac had 12 sons. Those sons started the tribes in Jerusalem like Jesus was from the house of David-one of Isaac's son. He was about to sacrifice his son Isaac because of his love with God.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_and_Sarah
    Moses was found in a crib in the Nile by the Pharaoh's daughter. Her mother left her because the Pharaoh was ordering that every kid under 2 should be killed. When he grew up God told him to mark every house with lamb blood. Then the Angel of Death would come and kill the youngest son. He forgot to mark the Pharaoh's door and the Pharaoh's son died. He told the Jews to go ahead. Then he sent his men to kill the Jews. Then Moses separated the seas and clashed it down on the soldiers. Then God gave him the 10 Commandments. It took Moses 40 years to cross the desert because Egypt to Israel is a long way walking. They also waited for little kids and hunch backs. This is featured in the Book of Exodus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses
    The Rapture is when an Apostle has a dream where all good Christians would be with Jesus Christ while the others on Earth would suffer against the 6 Devil Horsemen. One of them would put the sign of the beast on you A.K.A. 666. This is in the Book of Revelation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

Anything else you want me to explain in a Catholic view, or should I say the real name: Roman Catholic Church of Christianity?

Catholic is the same view, just the difference is that we give Mary a little more respect and we celebrate the day the Three Wise Men or Kings visited Jesus after his birth

And we believe that the wine and bread is really the Blood and Body of Christ, our savior.

I thought Christians believed in that as well

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast