Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A moment of silence

Please take a moment of silence for the principle and vice principle of millard south high school in Omaha, Nebraska.

As some of you might have heard a student got suspended from school today and came back with a gun, the principle was shot in the arm, and the vice principle, the back of the head. It was suspected that he was going to other schools, so some schools, including mine, were put on lockdown. He was chased in his car by the police, but sadly he took his own life before the police could get to him. Right now the principle and the vice principle are in the hospital, and the vice principle is in critical condition. The shooter was a senior and his name has not been released yet.

Thankfully the only two injuries were the principle and vice principle, and the only fatality was the shooter.

No students were hurt and all were accounted for.

EDIT: his name was apparently released after i searched on the internet, he was Robert Butler Jr. the son of omaha police detective Robert Butler.

his final facebook status update was

"Everybody that used to know me I'm sry but Omaha changed me and (inappropriate) me up. and the school I attend is even worse ur gonna here about the evil (inappropriate) I did but that (inappropriate) school drove me to this. I wont u guys to remember me for who I was b4 this ik. I greatly affected the lives of the families ruined but I'm sorry. goodbye."

If you want to see the report that is on the internet (there are many but this is the first one i found) about the shooting click here

it doesn't state all of the details i have said but being so close to the school, and being one of the schools sent into lock down, i was able to learn of the news quicker than news stations and other media.

Re: A moment of silence

Oh ****.

you guys should probably be able to see it on the news tonight, i have no doubt it will make it onto national television, its almost as bad as Von Maur, but in a sense this is worse because someone who was so young and had so much more of their life to live, was the shooter.

did you notice that pretty much all shooter end up killing themselves?
    the guy in the library shot himself.
    there were some guys who trapped people in a class room. they all shot themselves.
    now we come to this guy.
    its so sad.
    why do they do it???

So they don't go to jail?

Once you do a school shooting, your life is done, even if you live, your life will be s***.

if he lived he would have gotten 2 counts of attempted murder with a deadly weapon,assault, and multiple firearm charges.

The Von Maur shooter also killed himself.

this is really sad, first Von Maur, and now this. two terrible shootings at public facilities within years of each other, that happened in the same city.

i know some of you may think now that the crime rate here in omaha is more than average, but you would be dead wrong. it is a really peaceful city and this is a really rare situation, it is just a coincidence that these who shooting happened so close to each other, nothing else.

Can someone post a link to Von Maur?

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E

you can also look here if you want.

Von Maur was, in my opinion, the most depressing and horrible crime in omaha's recent history. it was a sickening moment in the lives of every person who lives in omaha, probably even all of nebraska. it is right now one of the most memorable crimes in all of nebraska, maybe even the midwest. almost every single person (babies/toddler not included) in omaha remembers Von Maur.

its just plain scary that these two horrible shootings occurred in the place i call home.

Thank you, for that wonderful definition of the expression ''A moment of silence''

Now please, enjoy your ban.

ban: to deprive (a person suspected of illegal activity) of the right of free movement and association with others.

back on topic, the principal is getting better but i cant find anything saying when he is supposed to be coming back. it also turns out the the nurse was grazed by a bullet, and she was treated on the scene.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast