Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena Fighters

Arena Fighters

hey guys, long time since I've been on here. >.<

ANYWAYS... lol here's a game I made in vb2008(I made it a year ago, just now got around to posting it on here)

Its basically an arena game, no point/storyline and you have no real reason to play it, lol.

If you wish to download then;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d5lvnu1x5ywnj5j
    I'm in the process of making a second one in vb2010 so far the new one is WAY.. and I mean WWAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than this one. haha

EDIT: Here is a VT Scan of the file to show that it is not a virus;
    Code:
    http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=359f8edac489025f950a5875ef1cd6ce97a4e34fd22117ae4e65ceeed13eadb4-1294280761
    FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN DOWNLOADING THE AF2 OPEN SOURCE< YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ggtozx3ff8y3vz/Arena_Fighters_2_Dark_Ages.rar
    Although this is an ALPHA version of the game so not everything has been coded, and not everything works. Have fun!
    Last edited by Magnite7; 08-26-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added AF2 open source link

Re: Arena Fighters

time to hack it lol, welcome back, u here to stay?

and sorry, but sue to your desktop background, i had to remove the video

Quote Originally Posted by Deathnote202
    time to hack it lol, welcome back, u here to stay?

and sorry, but sue to your desktop background, i had to remove the video
    Haha have fun trying :P
    Hmm.. I dunno yet, maybe.

And that's understandable. lol xD

Nice game, and joel, you might have problems hacking it. You need to know the assembler codes. This is going in real game hacking. You need a disassember and a reassembler for .Net (or you search a decompiler , but they cost money). Try to make a trainer with cheat engine.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

I like this game
    I hope the second one will be out soon.

And Magnite, you gotta stay!
    I've been here before.

Lol, Thanks, and I dunno when the second one will be done. I'm dealing with a lot of new stuff, and new types of bugs.

I probably will stay for a short time, but I have quite a bit going on in my life at the moment and I don't really have much time to get on the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnite7 View Post
    Lol, Thanks, and I dunno when the second one will be done. I'm dealing with a lot of new stuff, and new types of bugs.

I probably will stay for a short time, but I have quite a bit going on in my life at the moment and I don't really have much time to get on the computer.
    You'd better cos' if you don't I'm gonna kill you, I freaking love the bloody game! When did you get so EPIC?

Don't be mean to me, I#m kinda new to the Forum's thingie

sayeed167 - Verbal Warning

Do not post any message that could be interpreted as obscene, vulgar, homophobic, hateful, racist, threatening, religiously intolerant, sexual referenced, or that may violate any laws.

Please read the Forum Rules.
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...p?do=showrules

Hm, the game does not work on my tablet. Could you please make a version for Android

But, seriously hacking it is possible as every .Net game, just use ILSpy or SAE.

Quote Originally Posted by sayeed167 View Post
    You'd better cos' if you don't I'm gonna kill you, I freaking love the bloody game! When did you get so EPIC?

Don't be mean to me, I#m kinda new to the Forum's thingie
    I had progress on it started but due to recent events I had to restart the whole thing. But just so that I'm not breaking any rules by posting links, if your search arenafighters wikia on Google, you should get my wikia site which starting today I will try to post a weekly update on its progress. And be sure to pass it to your friends!

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Hm, the game does not work on my tablet. Could you please make a version for Android

But, seriously hacking it is possible as every .Net game, just use ILSpy or SAE.
    I wish bro. Haha I do not know how to script for the Android OS.
    Really? I did not think it would be since the class are compiled and variables are lost. At least that's what I had thought.

ANYWAYS, I am sorry for reviving this topic but this is very important to me. I need to know if ANYONE still has the original download of this game. Because since megaupload got shut down I lost the game, I have no way of getting it unless someone else has it. If ANYONE has it could you PLEASE upload it to mediafire or rapidshare or some place and PM me the link so that I could get the original game. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

P.S. NEVERMIND hahahahaa oh em gee I didn't think to look in my backups, but I did and I have the original .rar along with the VB solution for the game. But now that I have it, if anyone is still interested in downloading it and trying to play then respond to this and I will upload the game and update the link.
    Last edited by Magnite7; 08-16-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast