Arcade Prehacks

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Goverment,politics,Military

This stuff going on in Egypt is going to end badly, I think all of Africa is going to end in war with the US "helping" like the US does... These revolutions going on over there all started in Tunisia, and now they are moving across Africa, soon there will be some wars going on, and then one massive war =/

Quote Originally Posted by wi6791lly
    This stuff going on in Egypt is going to end badly, I think all of Africa is going to end in war with the US "helping" like the US does... These revolutions going on over there all started in Tunisia, and now they are moving across Africa, soon there will be some wars going on, and then one massive war =/
    That'd be exciting to follow from the United States, though. I was getting excited when I heard of the North Koreans firing on Pyong-something Island.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

That shelling was being talked about in my school for weeks.

They're going against their dictators, not the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    They're going against their dictators, not the US.
    the only reason egypt wants a new dictator or i should say anyone else WHO WANTS A DICTATOR but anyway they want someone new is cause what ever his name is is sick he's on his death bed and can't do his job so they want someone new

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011