Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: [Release]AQ\WF Trainer

Code:
    Ok, i'll update the trainer and remove the anti-right click on the first web browser you see inside the trainer! :D
    It would take me about 1-2 days though, i'm normally offline and don't have the internet 24/7 :D
    I'll update this post once i've added the new link (I'm not allowed to double post.)!
    Stay tuned! :D
    [color=#FF0000]*Updated!*[/color]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?gjdjjctk2141dmg

This trainer doesn't work. When I double click the application it comes up with

"Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Also I have ran the .bat file and try the recent updated one and the first release.

Sort this out please.

Thanks.

Ownage

Please don't bump.
    You could have just PM'ed somebody you know.

is this trainer still in development? because I have exactly the same problem as ownage42 has. and were can I get the patch?

WOAHHHH nice bump bro read the rules please

Verbal warned.
    Go take a look at the rules.
    Gone.

If there's anyone out there to still want this and experience the MSCOMCTL.OCX error, the file can be downloaded here:
    http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-fil ... nload.html
    Virus check:
    http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/rep ... 1311338588

Is it me? Or I Aint the only one who cant login using the trainer D:

Describe your problems with it, please?

Well I double click AQtrainer.exe and well, it pops out, and it says click anywhere to continue.
    When it starts 2 windows pop out, AQ trainer settings, i just click Play Game it proceeds and 2 windows are there again.
    First one says Adventure Quest SWF Loader By......... and the other one says Check for Login Slots.
    The thing is i use MOzilla Firefox. Which of the 2 windows should i use? The first window, (Adventure Quest SWF Loader), appears the login and password. I click login. It says Processing Error, and below that is says undefined. On teh top, appears a white bubble saying Game Configuration Error. Then i tried the Check For Login Slot. it says Game Server Status Ready. Launch Game, and it says resolution i want. I click PLAY!
    It loads, but i cant make it bigger so i had to play like that... BUT there is still a problem. It pop outs a Internet Explorer window saying.
    To display the webpage again, Internet Explorer has to resend the previous information you've submitted.
    If you were making a purchase, you should click cancel to avoid duplicate transaction. Otherwise, click retry to display the webpage again.
    When i click retry, i can play, for 3 secs. Then it pop outs again, and again and reloads and i go all way to the beggining if i click retry. But if i click cancel, the page goes off. What do i do? in which window should i play it? I need help T.T which is the problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast