Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Links in ATF.

Links in ATF.

When most people want to post a link or a URL, most of the time they go like this,
    Code:
    [u]www.example.com[/url]
    (With out the [code]code[./code] obviously.) After seeing some people do it for a while, I noticed that they could post a link, where the text wasn't the actual URL, for example, someone would put "contact me here" and it would take you to where you would compose a pm to them. Can someone tell/teach me how to do this?

Re: Links in ATF.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon231
    When most people want to post a link or a URL, most of the time they go like this,
    Code:
    [u]www.example.com[/url]
    (With out the code obviously.) After seeing some people do it for a while, I noticed that they could post a link, where the text wasn't the actual URL, for example, someone would put "contact me here" and it would take you to where you would compose a pm to them. Can someone tell/teach me how to do this?
    you put the link inside the url tag and then type what you want it to say in between the two tags. so instead of
    Code:
    [u]www.example.com[/url]
    you have [code:13rwlsl1]Here is an example[/code]which makes Here is an example
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...