Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

5 55.56%
  • Stay

4 44.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I've been thinking......

I really want him to leave.

I expect minus karma for my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_The_Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    One thing I will never ever ever do. Go into the army. Never. Never. Never. The only jobs close by are subway, coffee shop, a little pizza store that rocks, or Nike store. So far it is probably Nike store but those are hard to get into.
    None of these will get you the lifestyle that you want. Like... ever. You need to find a CAREER by the sounds of it. Like, monthly pay, pension, all that good stuff. Personally, I'd recommend a personal defense company, because the numbers have been good for them, and China likes to contract US companies. But barring that, I would also recommend that you play around a little bit with law or criminal defense.
    But mark my words. The private sector of the military is going to SKYROCKET. Just watch. I'm thinking of signing up with Blackwater. They can use dudes like me. And they start off upwards of $100,000/USD a year.
    I'm becoming a SWAT. Why would I want to be in the army. Also, DeathWillDie. I won't give you negative karma.

Thanks, I guess... But it's nothing personal, just we already have enough people trying to be top poster, and one less would be good.

I don't care. If I get the job I'm leaving AT if not then............................. I've been thinking. I'M LEAVING ARCADE TRAINER FORUM.

He's leaving - we do not need any further discussion. Hes made another topic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123