Arcade Prehacks

looking 4 a game!!

hello all

am looking 4 a game is hacked and its in this site, i played it looooong time ago, so i forgot the name , but i do remmber how it was,
    and here is the Description:

It has so many lvls ( like 15-20 lvl ), u choose ur character in the beginning and u name it whatever u want, and there is only like 3 characters to chose and each have its own army, for example: there is a human character and his army is humans but u can get monsters and they wil be in ur amry list, but there is 3 huge and great monsters and u can get them with any charactar, and when u reach high lvls u will get the 3 huge monsters and they have thousands of hp and u can't summon so many of those 3 huge monsters in each battle cuz they have a reload time and b4 this reload time will be 0 ur monsters will be dead in the battle and u can summon them again, and most of the monsters r small and not huge except those 3 huge monsters u will get in the high lvls, and u can make an army of those small monsters by summonning them so many times in the battles cuz the small monsters don't have a reload time, and thats how u make an army, and this game is known all over Google and youtube have so many videos about this game, and u can summon and call so many of ur small monsters but the large monsters have a reload time (like 1 min or near that), u can lvl up ur ur lvl by defeating ur enimies and there is map and have spots which u can move to (there is like forest on the map and a volcano on the map and there is spots on the map), each high lvl have stronger oponent than the last oponent (enimy), u will have 3 or 4 bases on the map and the oponents will have their own monsters and color 4 their bases, 4 example: if they won and u lose ur base will become yello wich is an enimy base's color, and there is more than 1 oponent and they r 4 or 5 and each oponent have his own color and there is a little monster is with the enimies and he is green and ur army cant kill him because he is invisible but can be seen (like the ghost's invisibility) and he can kill ur 3 huge monsters with 1 hit and there is only 1 of him in each battle, but u cant get this monster even if u finished the game, but u can get other new monsters when u beat ur enimies and each monster have his own reload time, and u have ur own army of monsters and ur enimies have their own army of monsters, and most of this game's players like it, and it can be hacked with Cheat Engine too, the monster's hp can be hacked too, and when u want 2 play it after u enter the page of the game u have 2 w8 few min's to load.

This was the Description of this game hacked in this site, not the unhacked game.

i cant find it in ur site cuz i don't know what kind it is and cuz i forgot the name of this game so i cant search 4 it, but am sure its in this site cuz i did played it b4 in this site, so, any1 knows this game's name plz tell me, i will really apreciate it, plz i big u guys , thnx.

Re: looking 4 a game!!

Wrong Section mate

Moved.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Quote Originally Posted by Willy
    Wrong Section mate
    Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    Moved.
    I just discovered the game's name from youtube videos.
    Its Epic war

Problem solved. Locked.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...