Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • leverage419

4 57.14%
  • LightYagami

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Super Wicked Awesome RE-HACK

This is a Re-Hack of Super Wicked Awesome!
    Unhacked version http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/1063 ... esome.html
    Old hack by leverage419- http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/1063 ... esome.html
    leverage419 hacks:
    -Press [1] to add health

Hacks by LightYagami
    -Jump Hack(x3 Jump Height + x6 Double Jump Height)
    -All Guns Fully Auto w/ Boosted Rate of Fire
    -Infinite Ammo(It will show the normal amount of ammo until you start shooting, then it becomes NaN)
    -No recoil

No infinite health hack, ruins the fun in my opinion :P
    This is my first re-hack, so give me your thoughts please.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: swf sa.swf (12.12 MB, 766 views)

Re: Super Wicked Awesome RE-HACK

I think your hack ruins the fun. His hack isn't infinite health. If you want to add a bit more you can, if you don't want to you don't have to.

Another thing, there's a reason some guns aren't full auto. They're more fun that way.

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E

This is a pretty overhacked game here, voted for levy.

I'll go with yours because I love machine guns However levy's hack is really good, if there were a way to combine the two hacks into one...that would be even better
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnAttack21
    I'll go with yours because I love machine guns However levy's hack is really good, if there were a way to combine the two hacks into one...that would be even better
    Those were my intentions...but I couldn't get the actual SWF of it. I'll try again, but if you could, can you link me the SWF of his hack?

APH sitelocks and encrypts its .swfs for a reason: we don't want people stealing our hacks. If you want to do a teamhack with Leverage with his permission you can, but you can't take his hack off the site. If Leverage were to teamhack with you, he wouldn't be allowed to show you how to make your own key hacks. We cannot give you the .swf of the game even if it wasn't encrypted and sitelocked because we don't want people knowing how to make key hacks except really trusted people (staff members usually).
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    APH sitelocks and encrypts its .swfs for a reason: we don't want people stealing our hacks. If you want to do a teamhack with Leverage with his permission you can, but you can't take his hack off the site. If Leverage were to teamhack with you, he wouldn't be allowed to show you how to make your own key hacks. We cannot give you the .swf of the game even if it wasn't encrypted and sitelocked because we don't want people knowing how to make key hacks except really trusted people (staff members usually).
    Oh okay thanks for explaining this to me. Is Leverage active here or not?

I don't think so, you can PM him on ATF though... he is more active on APH...

Good luck with this mate, for now you get my vote for the Combination

Quote Originally Posted by Willy
    I don't think so, you can PM him on ATF though... he is more active on APH...

Good luck with this mate, for now you get my vote for the Combination
    Thanks, if I can get a hotlink to the file I attached, then it COULD be possible.

Straight to the point, no offense but you over-hacked it. Everybody can tell that. Now, I wanted you to know I mainly hacked this game like yours but I did realized after I tested it that it went boring even making it on. If you are going to ask me why still I didn't put key hacks for the weapons and ammo, it's because having key hacks with those functions will be pointless.Lastly, remember always that we hacked to help the players to win but the game still fun. And key hacks are always superior on all kind of hacks which APH always doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast