Arcade Prehacks

[Help] Gemcraft and Ge.Ne.Sis-Is there another way?

Hello guys.

I need ur little help about Gemcraft and Ge.ne.sis Game, that is:
    + Do you know there is any way to play Gemcraft offline with full features? All skills and Amulets available when we play it on our computer, not on armor-game site?
    + And I had some experiences with Sol editor on Ge.ne.sis save game to unlock Lover Tarot, but I wonder about how to unlock all skills of each character? As you know, every main char has about 6 skill, and only 4 skills available for playing when we almost reach to the end of game.

If someone know how, pls let me know or share your experience here. Thanks!!

Re: [Help] Gemcraft and Ge.Ne.Sis-Is there another way?

After a time, I found a full features of Gemcraft chapter 1 game here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bmwwbzibli64wqb
    All skills and Amulets are available for an offline game. So my question for our forum experts is:
    + Do you know any method or program that help us modify the game database values as: mana-pool upgrade and gem creation cost...? Or add difficulty grade to new game menu(easy, medium, hard...)?

Re: [Help] Gemcraft and Ge.Ne.Sis-Is there another way?

+ Do you know there is any way to play Gemcraft offline with full features? All skills and Amulets available when we play it on our computer, not on armor-game site?
    Well usually when you don't get all the features, it's because the programmer has made those features only to be used on their specific website for whatever reason they want. We won't tell you how to change that.

+ Do you know any method or program that help us modify the game database values as: mana-pool upgrade and gem creation cost...?
    Here or Here depending on if the game is AS2 or AS3.

Or add difficulty grade to new game menu(easy, medium, hard...)?
    That requires you knowing a lot of programming SWFs, and I don't even know if it would work then.

And since you double posted and bumped - Verbal Warning.

Locked.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"