Arcade Prehacks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Osama Bin Laden, Dead

Quote Originally Posted by mooneef75
    Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    Quote Originally Posted by mooneef75
    amazing how Bush spent 8 years and also spent trillions of dollars on our military and never caught him, but Obama caught him in his second year! Tells you about the of republicans. Also, Osama was hiding in a MILLION dollar mansion just 60 miles about from the CAPITAL of Pakistan. Where did all that money you put in our military go Bush? Not into catching a mass murderer thats for sure.

(Dont believe me? Just go on any REPUTABLE newspaper site and you'll confirm my facts!)
    You don't understand politics...
    at all...
    and how dont I understand politics? I understand due to Bush's spending, we got tips on osamas hideout and kudos to Bush, but all that money that we spent in a fruitless search for osama could've helped stimulate the economy, provide healthcare, improve education, etc.
    First of all, if it wasn't for Bush, Osama wouldn't have been caught. Bush had prisoners water boarded, which gave hints towards Osama's messenger. The only reason Obama caught him was because bin Laden's messenger slipped up, and he was tracked. The reason I don't think you understand politics, is because Bush was close to catching Osama whether he was a " republican" or not.

Re: Osama Bin Laden, Dead

oh yea i saw this in the news yesterday i was surprised about this

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456