Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My history on ATF, APH, AV and all the others

Hi Guys,

After reading sharpfire's post, I thought I'd make my own after he said I should. So here it is, a no holds barred account of my up's, downs, in's and out's of my life on this forum. Note: The purpose of this is not to cause any offense at all, and if anyone wants their name removed, I will be happy to.

Key to Acronyms:
    APH - Arcade Pre Hacks
    ATF - Arcade Trainer Forum
    AT - Arcade Trainer
    AV - Arcade Voyage

September 16th 2008
    This was the day that I first heard about APH. My friend told me to come and check it out, he was absolutely obsessed with it. I played a bit until my credits went into oblivion, and so I signed up. A few months later, my same friend died of Cancer. I stayed on for both his memory and my own love of the site.

September 17th 2008
    After playing on APH the day before, I decided to play on AT as well. This eventually made me come to ATF. I signed up and started reading about all of the hacks, as well as the humourous comments of sharpfire. (Love ya man! )

September 18th 2008 - June 11th 2009
    In this time period I basically dossed around. I managed to get around 200 posts (Can't say exactly as you will see next) but wasn't very active. I made a few friends on here, one of them Sharpfire, and was first introduced to Greeny by a message on me spamming. Oops! :O

June 13th 2009 - January 2011
    So basically, on June 13th, someone hacked my account. I got, understandably, annoyed. Anyway, I'd worked hard sitting on my ass drinking orange squash and randomly commenting on crap I didn't understand to get those 200 posts. I complained to greeny, who then gave me a new account, but helpfully deleted all of my previous posts. I still think they were works of art. But, before I launch into a tale of me as the Doctor and Professor X from X-Men as my sidekick, travelling around stealing famous works of art to sell to smurfs, lets get on with the story.

I got my new account, and started building up posts again. I met loads on new people, so here is a list of all my Cyber BFF's on here, which is still relevant today:
    -Sharpfire
    -Manhunt
    -Joonaque
    -Auburn
    -DarknessAngel
    -8uurg

After this, I started to get to know greeny more, and he eventually made me an admin on AV, adding new games and sorting categories and shizz. I also made Mod on ATF, and was on my way to becoming mod on APH, after greeny had discussed it with other staff more. Things were looking up.

But then, (Btw, I really hate to use this rubbish cliche), disaster struck! (Mock horror faces please!)

Below I recount a series of events which led to the end of 04wilsonm, version 1.

1. My site got hacked, after I made Martin an admin on it to look after it for me. Basically, he claimed it was his site, told greeny I'd hacked it (even though he had) and basically kicked up hell on the forums. This led to:

2. Greeny fired me from AV, and banned my account on there. Also, I was definately out of the running for Mod on APH. Also, my career as Mod on here was looking rather sketchy. Also, around this time, someone accused another one of my friends of being VG King.

3. I opened a locked topic, because a staff member and lots of members had told me to open it. Killer locked it, expressing some random reason only known to him. The same staff member as before told me to open it, which I stupidly did. Killer went nuts, he got my Mod status taken away and put me on a 24 hour ban. I complained to greeny. Greeny took it the wrong way, and over the process of an msn conversation, basically abused me and, after I stupidly posted the convo on ATF to try and gain support, he extended my ban. I eventually got unbanned, but then this happened:

4. Someone signed up, pretending to be me, on a site called HackForums. They used the name 04wilsonm and went around asking for help to hack ATF and APH. Then, the crap really did hit the fan. APH went down. I was immediately pulled up about this, which I didn't even know about at the time (more of that darn orange juice) and the staff (killer and greeny) decided I should be perm banned.

All of this led to the end of version 1 of my life on here. After this, lots of random people who I didn't even know (not saying any names) and a few people I did (again, not naming names) started spreading stuff about me. After this, everything that went wrong was blamed on me by some random on here. I kept away until about Nov 2010, when I orchestrated a comeback.

I missed the people on the forums and I missed the fun atmosphere, so when I got the chance, I took it. I informed my closest and most trusted friends on here what I was doing and then created a fake account. By this time, the forum was taken over by X-nite (awesome guy), so I campaigned to him to get my 04wilsonm account unbanned. He was really nice about it and after I convinced him that it was nothing to do with me and that me being Perm-Banned was grossly unfair with hardly any evidence against me, he talked to the staff and unbanned me.

I was a little active after this, but didn't really feel part of the crew any more, so in January, I left.

March 2011 - Present Day
    I came back, I missed everyone.

I am now trying to be more active and have forgiven killer, greeny, martin and all the others who created my downfall. Thanks to all my loyal friends for sticking by me, in particular:
    -Sharpfire
    -Manhunt
    -8uurg
    I love you guys!

Anyway, I'm back for good now, until Captain Kirk calls me to go to mars with him and Blue Cow to get Hitler's psychic baseball cap back for immediate sale to Mr T.

I hope you enjoyed history from my point of view, instead of pictures painted about me by certain snipers on here.

Remember, History is made by the people who won. Looking back at my past, I'd definately say:

"Damn, I think I may have lost!"

Thanks,

Mike

Pokemon FTW!

Re: My history on ATF, APH, AV and all the others

Great story. I'm sorry your website got hacked and they tried to get you out from APH. I belive you (you know the guy) was it. What you sayed matches with him, 99,99 % that guy. Dont worry, he is banned and wont come back. We all learned:
    • Do never make him staff
    • Do never trust him
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

I missed you

You still use msn?

I think you should get your "Can't Touch This" avatar back, the one you had when you were banned, as a testament.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by 04wilsonm
    -OP-
    Wow amazing history.

[color=#00BFFF]Mod edit: Don't quote long posts entirely![/color]

OMG im in the list thanks man :'D
    and yea nice to see you i haven't been active AT ALL
    i apparently missed A LOT of things but i don't want to ask questions due to the staff getting mad
    but anyways
    its good to know you will be posting and wanna add me on MSN?

PM and ill give you the email thingy :]

anyways great to have ya!

VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE to you

Quote Originally Posted by 04wilsonm
    September 16th 2008
    This was the day that I first heard about APH. My friend told me to come and check it out, he was absolutely obsessed with it. I played a bit until my credits went into oblivion, and so I signed up. A few months later, my same friend died of Cancer. I stayed on for both his memory and my own love of the site.
    SADDEST PART
    Gone.

Maple, clarify if you may

I never thought that Greeny was that easily annoyed/lied to.
    Welcome back, again, bro.

Also, it seems that killer1478 and Greeny are the main antagonists in this story.

I Lul'd
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast