Arcade Prehacks

Thread: NBA Finals 2011

NBA Finals 2011

So...anyone follow the NBA?
    Don't? Oh well, most people only find whoever wins the Championship anyways.
    Matchup.
    For the Finals it is definitely decided.
    Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
    The Mavs have Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd, the major hitters for the Lone Star State.
    The Heat are bringing up LeBron James, Dwayane Wade and Chris Bosh.
    Who are you rooting for?

Re: NBA Finals 2011

Lol, little late man. I was always rooting for the Mavericks, I'm a big Dallas fan, not really just for the city, it became that way, it's hard to explain. Football is my #1 sport and I watch a lil basket ball, I didn't really think the games were that great though, and there was so much drama. The heat could be good though, they're problem is Lebron gives up in the 4th and nobody knows to give the ball to Bosh, Wade, or James. They need to let some air out of they're huge heads and start being a lot more humble, they were very childish through it all. Lebron was so lame with his tweets and comments, it seemed like he never took blame for his mistakes, he always looked to Wade to answer his questions and take his blame. But it was a nice clean victory for my Mavericks, and not all credit to Dirk, he's a great guy, a amazing basketball player, and very humble, he did do a LOT in those games, but he doesn't deserve all that credit. Well, I'm rambling, I'm almost into the post-championship and I don't wanna get into all that right now.

Again, bumping is not allowed, please read the rules

read the rules warning to micah