Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~Heyo!

Re: ~Heyo!

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex
    ~I quitted cef a while ago because I had an arguement with some mod there so I really don't feel like posting it there. I personally don't think it could harm me in that way and my door has some serious security so the door kickdown scenario is not likely to happen. :3

~Anyway my next question is about sitelocked games. We all know how to brake 'em but is it legal or not? If it isn't I have an idea of how we can get them, which I will post when I get the answer of my first question. ^^
    Okay, then they will use Explosive shaped charges, won't damage anything in the area, and your door won't survive

And breaking sitelocks, is illegal.... And you can't post games with broken sitelocks on ATF

~Oh haha i see thanks will! But i wonder if they even check... anyway next question is about mochicrypted games. There is a painful way to extract the original swf and there is also a program of rjt that i think it still works. So i guess that's not illegal, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex
    ~Oh haha i see thanks will! But i wonder if they even check... anyway next question is about mochicrypted games. There is a painful way to extract the original swf and there is also a program of rjt that i think it still works. So i guess that's not illegal, is it?
    No that is not illegal, but is a staff secret

Don't try and get one by, it isn't worth it, you will get in trouble, and the site could get in trouble.

To make something sure, we are checking every single game if its a broken sitelock, so dont even try it. And dont try the program of rjt, its not working on the new games. And there are no programs for hacking mochi, they are all staff secret. Its very simple, every hacking stuff which you dont find on this site is staff secret and you know what happens if someone tells it.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

~Hmm our best chance is to get the early versions of the game, right? If you give me some time i'm sure i'll come up with something fast.

~In the meantime, about sitelocked games, my suggestion was to make our own preloaders in trainers and load the game normally from the official site, not from a saved .swf file. Of course we will need a decompiled version first to locate the vars and make the buttons. If the game is not online they probably won't change them so it's a secure way to keep everybody happy. Any ideas/comments?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123