Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karma problems

Karma problems

I gave DarknessAngel A thumbs down for karma because he is always on my case and disrespects Authority sometimes.He then gave me a thumbs down just for giving him a thumbs down. I call that immature.Your opinions(DarknessAngel's opinion not wanted here.)

Re: Karma problems

lol wtf im not disrespecting authority
    im not even that active?!

i can post were ever i want and i dont abuse karma
    i only thumbed you down since you did not provide a reason and i would NEVER disrespect authority

you sir have your head screwed on backwards

I've seen the way you talk to RoyalWaffle And your always on my case following me around like a freakin lost puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by salcesalsa
    I've seen the way you talk to RoyalWaffle And your always on my case following me around like a freakin lost puppy.
    LOLOLOL that's salaminipples

and i only jabe at him cause im joking with him since im his friend and i joke with him

also butt in with us we just like to have fun and i know royal is a cool guy we have fun together

ALSO

im not following you like a freaking puppy this is a forum and your all over the forum making useless topics if you have a problem PM me other wise dont make topics about ever single problem you have

O really??? Ive posted 2 new topics for help, not my problems. I've yet to post anything about my problems, because your my only one. You Asked Royalwaffle who gave him the authority to give me permission to bump a topic and he said his rank. And your always on my case you still haven't defended yourself on that one.

O really??? Ive posted 2 new topics for help, not my problems. I've yet to post anything about my problems, because your my only one. You Asked Royalwaffle who gave him the authority to give me permission to bump a topic and he said his rank. And your always on my case you still haven't defended yourself on that one.
    LOL im never on your case you ONLY have 11 posts im only in like 3 and your suggesting for me NOT to post and i can do what i want as long as i abide to the rules so you being really REALLY dumb about this :/

AND i was joking about that authority post did u even READ it i think i posted a :3 with the topic MEANING i was kidding with him AND he also LOL'ed at that meaning he knew i was kidding

I think you were being immature by thumbing me down just because i thumbed you down, for my reasons of course. Don't you think that was being a little immature??

I think you were being immature by thumbing me down just because i thumbed you down, for my reasons of course. Don't you think that was being a little immature??
    no i wasn't i think you were by misunderstanding the situation :/

so how would you explain me being immature by misunderstanding this "situation."

This whole thing should have been handled over PM, you are both over reacting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast