Arcade Prehacks

Request your hacks rule changed

The changes are about bumping sitelocked games. It wont help the game getting hacked if you just bump it. The topic stays on top and it cant be hacked. Its ok to bump them if you have a link to an other version of the game. But its possible the site is using a bypassed version, so dont be mad if its not working.

How do i know a game is public:
    • A "get the game for your site" button is in the game (You will be lead to the developer site, there is may a date for the release)
    • The game is released to other big sites like NG, KG or AG.
    • A date for the public release is somewhere in the game or the developer site.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Re: Request your hacks rule changed

Or they could just learn the basic way to get to the swfs and figure out. And nice sig btw.

Tell if I'm correct, below the "Request an Hack rules changed" there's how do I know a game is public". NG is newgrounds, KG kongregate and I don't know what AG is...

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HackDevil View Post
    Tell if I'm correct, below the "Request an Hack rules changed" there's how do I know a game is public". NG is newgrounds, KG kongregate and I don't know what AG is...
    AG is Armor Games.