Arcade Prehacks

Simple problems | Help |

Hello I had another post for helping so if there is a moderator that can delete that post it will be good, But I checked the Rules to posting for help and I COMPLETELY made it wrong! So from now on Ill start using that way of format. Before I say anything I use Adobe flash cs3 and now use Flasm for pre hacking. Now lets get to the problem.

URL: This game is Desktop Tower Defense
    Game Type: Tower Defense
    AS Version: Actionscript 1.0 or 2.0.
    My problem: I been working with adobe flash cs3 for a couple years now, So I wanted to change that and work on flasm. Reason Why I switched is because When I decomple to .FLA it messes up. So that is the reason. The problem is I am working on key presses, I know how to use keypress for adobe flash cs3 and I have a code from a friend that is usable to use keypresses in Flasm. Here is the code:

- removed -

I can't understand how to use this. If you want a little more information on what I'm trying to do is add more cash to it the variable name is Gold and value is 80, Lives the variable name is Lives value is 20. That is the problem I have right now. Thanks to who ever answers. -PrimeMods

Re: Simple problems | Help |

Sorry, we dont help others with keyhacks. Locked.

You may read this: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23731
    Scroll down to staff only stuff.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.