Arcade Prehacks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: mgs 4 VS halo 3

Re: mgs 4 VS halo 3

No, Chuck I'm pretty sure you can't go to jail for hating the army. Show somewhere in the law book where you can go to jail for hating the army. Really. Plus, I'm not a kamikazee so that gun thing won't happen. I perfer my jet bombing or hitting. Much safer. Oh well, 4 more years. I pretty much know the goverment, I had to take a test to pass 8th grade. v

Would u get along ok.....I know this is a good arugemwnt but chuck stop going back in forth at each other

It's my falt for saying I hate the real army. People have opions though.

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    No, I'm pretty sure that is a marine. They even say in the begining that your in the 50th Marine Division. Anyway, I don't think you can go to jail for hating the army. I really hate the real army with all their I'm special so care for me crap. Plus smartass, I'm to young to go to jail.

::::::::EDIT:::::::::
    Airforce is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Plus, I don't care if people risk their lives for America. To me, America will fall soon and I'm hoping either Russia or Germany or Britian will rise and destroy America. Entill then, I'm under my parents rule and can't move to Russia. Oh well, some day I will. Oh, by the way I hate the goddam army!
    lol. I don't see any superpowers dominating any other superpowers with the nuclear weapons each superpower has, sweetie. Plus, your little 8th grade test did not cover the whole government concept, maybe learning about history taught you some nice little things; but not what would even be considered a decent amount of knowledge to put up a fight.

Never played MGS so i have to say halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Forum_surfer
    Never played MGS so i have to say halo 3
    Ha..LoL
    You just put them all back on topic...
    I would say MGS too
    But what is it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234