Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

GoogleChrome vs Firefox

Due to the announcement being constantly off topic. Post what you think is better, and what you say it's better and so forth. If anything goes to flame, I will request of lockage and trashage of topic so we won't get into trouble. seems fair right? I know. Now post ^^

Firefox
    Reason: Since of the Aurora and the new Firefox6, chrome has been lagging behind. It's lagging on the protection rather the case of starting up and such. I trust the new aurora and firefox6 more because of this:

"Starts up faster, protection is enhanced from viruses, bugs, insects, private-hidden links to cause deletion of "windows start-up folder", and such. So yeah that's my case

Re: GoogleChrome vs Firefox

My FF6 f*ks up with greasmonkey scripts, and most of my add-ons. Also has countless java problems. Chrome is better. End of story.

Google chrome FTW! I wish they fixed the gaming bug. Firefox is ALRIGHT. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20
    My FF6 f*ks up with greasmonkey scripts, and most of my add-ons. Also has countless java problems. Chrome is better. End of story.
    I don't have any addons and my firefox runs perfect.
    Your problem.

Firefox is faster, has not so many bugs as other browsers, and it doesnt collect informations from you like Chrome. I use firefox because its better than Chrome. Firefox also ignores errors in the html code of a site which makes games not playable. And its running flash in a new process, when flash crashes the whole browser wont crash. Trash internet explorer, burn chrome, thats what i think.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    Firefox is faster, has not so many bugs as other browsers, and it doesn't collect in formations from you like Chrome. I use Firefox because its better than Chrome. Firefox also ignores errors in the HTML code of a site which makes games not playable. And its running flash in a new process, when flash crashes the whole browser wont crash. Trash internet explorer, burn chrome, that's what i think.
    As of mention IE isn't bad. It's capability now has increased, which I like. Anyways, chrome does collect information and other items, which I do hate, but it has it's advantages sometimes. Now back to about this FF6/FFAurora problem, I have over 30 addons for my Firefox aurora 3a and never crashes. It's completely suited for me. It's probably your pc not being able to it's processing. I "HIGHLY" suggest that you upgrade your ram due to it being used 80% of the time.

*Also fixed some of the grammar errors. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20
    Saying end of story doesn't make Chrome better. That's your own personal opinion, and it doesn't have any relation to anyone else's opinion. Personally I like Chrome, but I also enjoy Firefox as well. Really, there is no way to just say flat out that either one is better.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrignialKillor1
    Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    Firefox is faster, has not so many bugs as other browsers, and it doesn't collect in formations from you like Chrome. I use Firefox because its better than Chrome. Firefox also ignores errors in the HTML code of a site which makes games not playable. And its running flash in a new process, when flash crashes the whole browser wont crash. Trash internet explorer, burn chrome, that's what i think.
    *Also fixed some of the grammar errors. ^^
    That awkward moment when you try to fix something and it's wrong
    Also, you fixed something that didn't need fixing and you didn't fix the things that did
    grammatical*

Sorry, off-topic, but it had to be said
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

That awkward moment when little ten year olds try to look smart and correct every error.

Internet Explorer is the best.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast