I've warned you for smiley spam.
    Requesting a game already hacked.
    Making multiple topics.
    Spamming.
    2 warnings.
    Geez :/.
    Gone.

Re: Requesting A Hack

I am not sure what all Dpetisesad has done as RoyalWaffle said, but Ninja Master hasn't been requested as
    far as I can tell. Dpetisesad I forgot to tell you I was working on it for you so I apologize for that.
    So for now I am tagging it

The guy made 5 topics, 4 of them were spam/already requested/hacked. I deleted them to keep it clean.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

I wasn't upset at you staff members, I just wanted to say I was tagging the game.

We were trying to explain the matter lol.
    We don't want anyone to be confused here.
    Gone.

Game should be uploaded today! I am testing the last hack now. Can't decide whether to make a level hack
    or an EXP hack. because as we all know one increases the other, but for some reason on this game it don't
    seem to be working. I made the EXP 7000 and it still said level1. I think it updates after you kill someone, so
    I am trying to find the function that updates the exp so the display will update like it should. Anyway Hack
    is 95% done and will be posted hopefully shortly

OK, I will upload tomorrow. I had to do away with any level hacks because the game makes your stats
    go to nan. The game has to update the experience on its own and then gives you extra level, magic, etc.
    What I did do as an alternative is made a hack button that basically lets you level up every time you kill
    an enemy, so kill 26 enemies and your maxed! Hopefully this will be OK! I will test it before uploading!

Re: Ninja Master

"bump"

[color=#00BF00]Mod Edit: just say bump. No need to put quotes around it or anything[/color]

Re: Ninja Master

The game should be uploaded tomorrow! I had a hold up. We were told we can now upload potty racers and I had
    to fix potty racers 1 and 2 since they were old, I wanted to make key hacks instead of just hacks. So just chill, it
    will get posted. I will try and finish it tomorrow. If you have a problem with it PM me... Potty racers 2 was just
    uploaded and I am doing 1 now. So if everything goes right I can post yours tomorrow, but like I said above.
    I will test it before uploading!
    I want to make sure it works OK for everyone. I don't like posting
    games that I think may have a problem.

The other options is I will just make a money, ammo, and item hack and post it, would that be what you
    would rather have. No EXP hack, because without an EXP hack it will take a long time to unlock the magic spells.

P.S. I apologize if I sound a little rude, its just that I like to do the best job I can. If I leave out an EXP hack
    I am sure users will be cursing me out and such. Please just be patient and you should be happy with it. And
    look at the bright side if I don't test it and you play it halfway through and find a problem then I will have to
    fix it and you will have to start over to play the fixed file, so wouldn't it be best If I do it right the first time.
    I am just trying to give you guys the best hacks I can and that is why I make the button hacks, that
    way if you don't want to use them because of maybe making the game to easy, you can just not push the button!
    Anyway if your game isn't up by tomorrow I will update this post and just give it to someone else. The rule is 12
    hours to hack it or its open for all. If in 12 hours we can't hack it then its the rule we have to give it up. But I
    do have it hacked I just want to test it. If you don't want to give me a chance to test it, then I guess I could
    let someone else have it, but I have already spent over an hour learning how the game works. So I think you
    should just be patient a few more hours. This is next on my list to do. Potty racers 1 will be uploaded in less
    than an hour.

I am also the admin/mod of arcadeprehacks.com so I can't always spend my time doing one thing until I finish.
    Just PM me if you have a problem and I will try and fix it, but like I said I should have it ready by tomorrow Monday!

UPDATE: ok Dpetisesad i should be posting this game tomorrow, again sorry for the delay , but I wanted to
    give you better hacks, I will have to just give you what I have, it should be plenty!