Arcade Prehacks

~How to use HexWorkshop for free whenever you want!

~First of all, i'd like to say hello for another time to the people i know here; many have left, new have came. Quick flashback, i was member of ap for around 2 years (?) 2007-2009. I've left and came back multiple times without creating new accounts, just checking as guest what's new. Well that's all with the boring stuff. Ah, something last, these tutorials have been written quite a while ago so many links are not working so i'll need some time to fix that. On this tutorial, we are covering a program called HexWorkshop, very usefull tool to hack a game via hex editting.

~Secondly, admit it, we all love to use hex for it's effective and flexible and works with any kind of game, AS2 or AS3. And that's personally my favourite way to hack games i play offline, memory editors like Cheat Engine, T-Search and ArtMoney are easy and boring to use after a while.

[color=#FF0000]Cracking is illegal![/color]

~Any questions/suggestions you have or a simple "thanks", go below this line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: ~How to use HexWorkshop for free whenever you want!

It looks like cracking, thats illegal. I lock this and remove the part of making it free.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.