Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New ArcadePrehacks.com design

Hey guys. We just switched to a new design on ArcadePrehacks.com.

Please post any feedback , bugs or issues you have here.

ECC

Re: New ArcadePrehacks.com

Very nice, clean and modern with the effect of a stylish somewhat dark user interface of a game. If i may make a suggestion, a User profile option two switch the colors of the design(roy g. biv colors for the KISS rule) and/or an option to switch between the new and the old. hope this was the correct place to post this as im not usually found in this forum.

Re: New ArcadePrehacks.com design

It has a more smoother design.
    It looks like it will load faster for high latency people .
    Gone.

Looks really nice
    I don't know if it's just for me, but the "Share ArcadePreHacks.com", "Monthly Most Popular", and "Top Rated" boxes are too big and get pushed down beneath the games so it leaves an awkward blank spot beneath the search bar
    Also, the redirect page hasn't changed. It's still blue. I don't know if that's intentional or not
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

Quote Originally Posted by ECC
    Very nice, clean and modern with the effect of a stylish somewhat dark user interface of a game. If i may make a suggestion, a User profile option two switch the colors of the design(roy g. biv colors for the KISS rule) and/or an option to switch between the new and the old. hope this was the correct place to post this as im not usually found in this forum.
    Thanks. At this stage we are not thinking about giving users the ability to customise or pick the theme. But we will consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    Looks really nice
    I don't know if it's just for me, but the "Share ArcadePreHacks.com", "Monthly Most Popular", and "Top Rated" boxes are too big and get pushed down beneath the games so it leaves an awkward blank spot beneath the search bar
    Also, the redirect page hasn't changed. It's still blue. I don't know if that's intentional or not
    Thanks for reporting this SandSpur. Can you PM with the browser you are using plus any screenshots you can grab. We have not encountered during testing and no one else has mentioned it.

Nice. The only thing that bothers me is the big black space at the bottom of the page. Other than that I think it looks sexy. Nice job <3

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Nice. The only thing that bothers me is the big black space at the bottom of the page. Other than that I think it looks sexy. Nice job <3
    There shouldn't be any big black space at the bottom of the page. Can you PM me a screenshot please?

ECC

After taking a double take on the style I came up with another similar suggestion. The red coloration is quite well done, however because of the disigns you chose if you could make it in green you could easily get a digital or hardware look. or mabie a tron look......

on an off topic note, spider kid? is that the one I know, or someone else?

back to the topic: you said you dont want to let users chose themes... may i ask why?

I love you for keeping the dark red and black design.
    I have no problem with viewing the page.
    Everything is order.
    Congratulate your web designer.

Quote Originally Posted by ECC
    on an off topic note, spider kid? is that the one I know, or someone else?
    You're a freakin stalker. Yes I'm the one you know .3.

Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    I don't see that anywhere..for me it's black. Maybe you're talking about when the forum loads up?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast