Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need Help Hacking

I am interested in computers, but because of my gender, no one will explain how to hack... i have spent countless hours online to no avail... i don't want something word for word on how to hack 1 specific game, I'd like to understand how, what programs you need, and just about everything... Oh, BTW... i have a mac, so if you could explain programs that use macs... Thx

Also, i know that im not supposed to repeat a topic, and the only one i found that was similar was talking about just what you use, and not how to use it...

Also, if did anything against the rulse... Sorry i'm just new to the website & dont know all the rules perfectly, just tell me to change something, (& maybe how to change it...) & i'll gladly change it

Thx

Re: Need Help Hacking

gender means no bounds here

if you want to hack you can.

the only problem is, you have a mac... macs do not have a certain part (i forget which) that windows does. Because of this, not much can be done on a mac hacking wise. but if you wnat to try, try flasm or vb6. and if you want, i will help you through msn (or other).

im just not 100% positive if you will be able to though
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

thx..., but what i mean is i know [color=#0000BF]nothing[/color] about hacking, and i dont just want type this, type that, i want to know how to do it & why it works, if you can help, i'd be way way happy
    PS... i dont really want to hack like games, just do stuff to computers and maybe create programs

also... what is karma

thats what im talking about. ill help you with the general coding instead of telling you what to do. i will guide you in the direction and let you finish it off. and i know a little html and xhtml so i could teach that too

oh and karma is like rep. the more you have, you may be respected more
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Okay!
    um... so how should i start???

do you have msn?

you mean like msn messenger, or what?

yeah msn messenger

i wish

what about aim? Cause it would be easier to talk over some insant messenger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast