Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Monetization of youtube videos?

Hey, i recently got this email

Code:
    Dear Jgoodwin202,

Your YouTube account Jgoodwin202 might be eligible to earn revenue from the playbacks of your videos.

Making money from your videos is easy. Here's how it works: First sign into your YouTube account. Then review and complete the steps outlined here: A LINK WAS HERE

If your account is enabled, we may place ads next to the videos you submit for monetization. You will earn a share of the revenue from the ads as long as you meet the program requirements.

Thanks and good luck!

The YouTube Team
    so my 1st impression was, "this is fake" turns out it is real, so i was wonderin, any one no how much you make per ad click?

Re: Monetization of youtube videos?

You don't gain money per click, you gain money per view of your video. I think you get money if people 'like' your video as well (that's why you see "Thumb for _____" in a bunch of videos)
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

I know it's real...but I don't want my videos getting plastered with ads. My viewers and subscribers do not deserve such.

...that is...unless you can give me some examples of how much money we're looking at per view/like.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

well i just set it up, i will let you know if it is per view or per click and how much

Looked at one of your videos and just wanted to say that your background is awesome
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

lol thanks, sina(roflcopter) showed it to me

and if u looked at one of my vids, click the ad lmao

As a member of the YouTube partners program, they typically pay 1/3 cents to 1 cent per view. As you get more consistent viewers, they pay a higher percentage. Some of these posters can make a very significant income off their videos.

For example, a video with 1,000,000 views x .0033 = $3300. This is the minimum you will make if you're a YouTube partner.

Also what's your account, I wanna take a look at it?

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnAttack21
    I don't want my videos getting plastered with ads. My viewers and subscribers do not deserve such.
    Just...no.

your a partner? what kinda vids u make? and is partners a differt thing then just money from ads? or am i considered a partner?

Joel, if you get the chance, agree. So you can earn some money and buy you something nice. I would agree.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgoodwin202
    your a partner? what kinda vids u make?
    I would rather not reveal that right now, right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgoodwin202
    is partners a differt thing then just money from ads? or am i considered a partner?
    You're not a partner yet. Partners have the option to have a subscription banner, a multi-links banner on the top of their channel and an option to choose the method of earning money.
    Some partners have those 30 seconds ads before the videos, some have googleads in the middle of the video, some from the ads on the right and some earn by the number of thumbs/favorites.

I will also recall
    Quote Originally Posted by SandSpur
    that's why you see "Thumb for _____" in a bunch of videos
    True, but it's also done to get more viewers (they like it, it's automatically displayed on their fb/twitter -> someone else clicks it and likes it, then subscribes)

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    if you get the chance, agree.
    He's right, take a look at it and see what you can get. I really haven't seen your channel but I'd recommend trying posting some better-quality videos so they see you are interested. There are many people that apply for partnership and get denied but you even got offered one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast