Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My confession

My confession

I hate fat people.
    Not the ones with some special diseases, but the "rich-american-fat-prick" type of fat people.
    No, they don't have "eating disorder", that's just sick and disgusting. I hope you choke on something.

Re: My confession

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    I hate fat people.
    Not the ones with some special diseases, but the "rich-american-fat-prick" type of fat people.
    No, they don't have "eating disorder", that's just sick and disgusting. I hope you choke on something.
    people can be jerks

that's MY confession

have a nice day also 85.7% of respect lost for you [its the internet who cares] [eh u kinda have a point]

Couple of things, kid:
    1. This is my short confession, so you should respect it and not insult it, you might give your opinion if you have any.
    2. I don't really care if someone can beat me up because there are many people that could - I am not chuck norris obviously.
    3. If you, a little retard take 2 seconds to go through what I said, you'd see the word "prick". That's right, I hate the fat cocky and annoying people.
    You can give me your opinions on this, but not insult me. Request warning.
    4. I never beat up or made fun of fat people, I just dislike seeing some fatso talking s*it into my face even though he knows he's wrong.
    5. I can, I did and I DO have the right to hope and say anything I want. I did not force anyone, just gave my opinion out there.
    6. Oh noeeesss, respect lost from an 11 year old. </3

Couple of things, kid:
    1. This is my short confession, so you should respect it and not insult it, you might give your opinion if you have any.
    2. I don't really care if someone can beat me up because there are many people that could - I am not chuck norris obviously.
    3. If you, a little retard take 2 seconds to go through what I said, you'd see the word "prick". That's right, I hate the fat cocky and annoying people.
    You can give me your opinions on this, but not insult me. Request warning.
    4. I never beat up or made fun of fat people, I just dislike seeing some fatso talking s*it into my face even though he knows he's wrong.
    5. I can, I did and I DO have the right to hope and say anything I want. I did not force anyone, just gave my opinion out there.
    6. Oh noeeesss, respect lost from an 11 year old. </3

1. yup i also gave MINE you should know it was ALSO my opinion
    2.duh lol [he got beat up by bruce lee actually] [it was bruce lee right?]
    3. tl'dr most of it [does skimming it count?]
    hah warm me idgaf also,this was insulting to you? lolwut i read what i posted and i dont see ANYTHING insulting only one little thing i overreacted to but "still i think you can burn in hell" is the only insulting thing >.>
    4. um...i dont even...i know this one kid who does the SAME thing...i might of misjudged that [hes weak so its ok the next day hes all nice then the next day he's mouthing] [if hes like that why not say u hate people who take advantage of their mouth and just mouth off to everything but why not grow up and not give a little duckys leg :3 to what he says?]
    5.lol i never said you couldn't state ur opinion
    6.oh noesssss im not 11

thar i fixed my post i was to lazy to modify it so i just put people are jerks and since im to lazy to go back and put this in ill put this...

sometimes people are cocky JUST cause they think they are god [not really but you know what i mean right?] and they can be abusive to that but there are ocasions that since they are chubby they got picked on in elementary and when they go to highschool they try to change EVERY little aspect about themselves they copy a popular guys hairstyle they adapt a new talking style and then are jerks cause other simple minded people would laugh cause they think its funny. hes JUST trying to fit in if he takes things to far maybe tell an adult and then if he STILL picks on you and EVEN takes it to were he try to fight u let him throw the first punch then beat him up then when u get sent to the schools office say he threw the punch and u were only defending urself they cant do anything about that since he started it and u only finished it [thats only if he takes it to far] [but if he only does it cause hes bored MAN WUT YOU DOIN why would u care lol be the cool guy and walk away and say THIS "hey atleast i can run a mile" then in ur mind be say"like a baws" [optional lol]

omg im tired from typing all that and im going to make myself a sandvich
    have a nice day

lol yeah you did, you just edited your post. But I'm glad you're not misunderstanding, it's not like I have some secret-dark-nazi hate, I just find them very repelling, taking advantage of the wealth of their parents.

I hate fat people.
    Only thing I don't like in here is "rich American fat prick". But it's true, most Americans are fat.
    I think you have the right to share your feelings, and I do agree, it is disgusting to see them stuff their faces, but I find an anorexic more disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Only thing I don't like in here is "rich American fat prick".
    I am just referring to the type of people. Not that all Americans are fat.

And Angel, don't get me wrong again lol, I wasn't talking that all fat kids should be bullied by the "cool kids" just because they're fat.

Y'know it's not just America that has fat kids.

Yep I'm aware of that, my previous job had quite a traveling so I think I have the idea

And Angel, don't get me wrong again lol, I wasn't talking that all fat kids should be bullied by the "cool kids" just because they're fat.
    blahhhh rage sorry i was doing stuff :3

also why does everyone say americans are fat [im not American im just curious there's like a few fat people at m y high school and yea]

alsooo i also hate people who take advantage of their wealth like yea, so what i dont have a smartphone so what i dont have money
    i has...dat ass >:3 [lol jk]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast