Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keyhack & Barhack [Not a request!]

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to the forum and to flash hacking in general and just have a quick question about these two methods.

I have created a key hack (PL) template for my future hacks which works fine when grabbing the .swf off my computer as well as an unhacked version on the net and "injecting" the hacks, but I am not quite sure how I would go submitting it.
    Would I submit the PL as the hack and have it grab an unhacked version from the original site? or is there a way to know what the URL of the unhacked version I upload with it on the "post a hack" section.

Sorry if this sounds vague, I am trying to be discrete after reading quite a few of the thread on here.

Thanks.

Re: Keyhack & Barhack [Not a request!]

Not sure what a barhack is, but keyhacks are staff-only and not available to the public.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Like I said, I already have coded up a working version. I am asking how I would go about submitting it on the "Submit Hacks" form...

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you how to merge them, but I should be able to do it for you. Send the files to me, I'll see if I can merge them.

Edit: @Aub: and a bar hack is this: http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/1535 ... ought.html
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

I love how all the simple things you keep them as a "big-death-threat-super-staff-secret".
    It's real annoying but at least it works keeping all the mortals down.

Ok so I can elaborate a little more and show that I am not trying to tick the community into giving me code ect, I re-hacked my Urban Solider hack with Key hacks(Uploaded version was just a quick and stingy Hex edit).

The flash link below is the PL that calls an un-hacked version of the game off my server(Slow piece of crap), then "injects" the hack into the unloaded version. This was simple since I uploaded the un-hacked version to the server first so I knew where to call it from).

To elaborate on my original question, is there predefined URL that I will be given for the un-hacked version that get uploaded (example: I uploaded US_unhacked.swf, will it's URL be http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/unha ... hacked.swf).

The only other way I can think of (besides hosting the un-hacked versions myself (which kinda defeats the purpose of this site)) is to make the PL "target"/"call" an un-hacked version from another site (probably where it originally came from).

Chalkie, you hack pretty good and all, but you just got told off by like 2 staff members and plus they're having their own "secrets" from you even if you hack for their website and are nice to them. Why waste time lol

He didn't get told off.
    They were just telling him keyhacks are staff secret.

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    Chalkie, you hack pretty good and all, but you just got told off by like 2 staff members and plus they're having their own "secrets" from you even if you hack for their website and are nice to them. Why waste time lol
    I was never told off, I had (who I think was the owner) edit my posts and PM me asking not to talk or show what I have done due to the sites competition which is fair enough, it's his forum/site and he could not be more then helpful with answering my questions in the PM.

I think you read the tittle and skimmed the thread thinking it was just another person asking how to make such a hack, it wasn't. I already know how to do so it was more of a question of how I would upload it to the site.

I ask a Mod/Admin to close this thread since X answered my question and it does not seem like this thread will "die" on it's own.

I don't get why the staff is being so paranoid about little things like merging files (or whatever it's supposed to be, either way, it's not an actual way to make the hack.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast