Arcade Prehacks

Again this monetization

Sorry for opening another thread about YouTube's Monetization, but I have some questions about it.

First of all, why did I get an invite for that Partner Program? I have a channel with a few videos, but none of them has passed the 200 views. I used to have some pretty popular videos, but I removed those some years ago.

Second, what is the exact amount of money you gain? I've seen greez' calculation in Joel's topic, but I wasn't really sure if the numbers he used were real or made-up.

If anyone can answer these questions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I've been here before.

Re: Again this monetization

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Second, what is the exact amount of money you gain? I've seen greez' calculation in Joel's topic, but I wasn't really sure if the numbers he used were real or made-up.
    Greez said he was a partner and that's what he gets paid, so I'd assume the numbers are correct.
    As for why they chose you, maybe in YT's records they have your popular videos on file, and they didn't check to see if it was gone. I may be way off, but it could happen.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...

i have gain less then 5 bucks, lol so do not expect much unless u r a partner

They released the program to encourage people produce more content. In the past you had to be making crazy a lot of views to even be eligible to apply, less even become a partner.

More content -> More moneyz
    It's a win-win for both sides.

Okay, thanks guys.
    I just need to come up with a really good video...

I have something in mind. It's something I've done before. I even posted it on this forum.
    I've been here before.