Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The death of a forum

Well, my tutorial is nowhere, neither moved or invisible, i deleted it a while ago. I wanted to make a new one thats easier and maybe had more advanced techniques but that never happened. So yeah, you can totally blame me for being lazy. Maybe someone else wanna do a new one, i would be there for questions but i probably won't make a new one.

And yeah many examples of the "trolling" are pretty much old members telling the staff what they think is wrong with this forum with sarcasm. The more was hidden or considered a secret the worse it got. I don't even blame them, we have very strict rules which leave little room for posts. Take away the hacking stuff and you are left with many meaningless forum sections. But we should be able to sort these things out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR
    And yeah many examples of the "trolling" are pretty much old members telling the staff what they think is wrong with this forum with sarcasm. The more was hidden or considered a secret the worse it got. I don't even blame them, we have very strict rules which leave little room for posts. Take away the hacking stuff and you are left with many meaningless forum sections. But we should be able to sort these things out.
    Pretty much.

I agree. Staff are being paranoid. It's obnoxious for them to keep pretty much everything staff secret. Part of the reason I pretty much gave up hacking is because everything is AS3 now. So basically I'd have to figure out AS3 myself AND bar hacks & key hacks. I don't find it fair for them to keep everything all secretive but I do respect it since I wouldn't want sites learning my secrets either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgoodwin202
    only site that knows how to do that stuff, like the hack bars you are seeing on our games now.
    Bet you $20 you're wrong. I can even crack your super-secret hackbars, I loved the part where you try to overflow my CPU. Good stuff, but you could do better than that.

I try my best, there are just not enough posts to go around to moderate. In the last 24 hours only about 10 or so posts outside this topic have been made.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    Pretty much.
    If you guys have suggestions for the forum. Just spend me a message, i will be more then happy to try and help. no one takes sarcasm seriously. If it is decent suggestion, i will talk to Xnite, see what he thinks,if he likes it, we will try and make it work.

Okayso. Everytime I come onto this forum, I check all the sections I normally visit. I hardly see ANY posts. This quite saddens me, because I remember how every thread was answered/posted in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    Pretty much.
    If you guys have suggestions for the forum. Just spend me a message, i will be more then happy to try and help. no one takes sarcasm seriously. If it is decent suggestion, i will talk to Xnite, see what he thinks,if he likes it, we will try and make it work.
    you know you could've said this and nobody would be butthurt and release the as3 tutorials, there is like 3 main hackers.

why keep it a secret? cant u make a separate forum for those with more than 2000 posts if its that important :l

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E

Quote Originally Posted by XxDarknessAngelxX
    why keep it a secret? cant u make a separate forum for those with more than 2000 posts if its that important :l
    Why posts? Does posts suddenly equal trust now?

The reason we keep so much stuff staff only is because we are the only site that knows how to do that stuff, like the hack bars you are seeing on our games now.
    I have always understood the reasoning for that. I'm just talking about a simple AS3 tutorial, like Zucker's old one.

Well, my tutorial is nowhere, neither moved or invisible, i deleted it a while ago. I wanted to make a new one thats easier and maybe had more advanced techniques but that never happened. So yeah, you can totally blame me for being lazy. Maybe someone else wanna do a new one, i would be there for questions but i probably won't make a new one.
    I recall that they were censoring AS3 information anyways, but thanks for clearing that up about your tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnAttack21
    I try my best, there are just not enough posts to go around to moderate. In the last 24 hours only about 10 or so posts outside this topic have been made.
    Which is definitely sad. And don't take this the wrong way, but this just reasserts my opinion to have less staff.

Quote Originally Posted by XxDarknessAngelxX
    That would definitely increase spammers though.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast