Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Resigning

I am Resigning

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnAttack21
    And so they stand in the middle of that field, sharing stories of past and their adventure across the entire world and how they were saved. Yet one of those tales was stuck in their mind. One of a legend, and his devastating archer army, who conquered all the world of hack, and united the forum games section. On the horizon the soldiers see, dozens of horses riding toward them, leaded by a commander. They all seemed to have bows and arrows...

Lo, it was him! The legendary hero, known only by one name. The name Aub. And so he returns to rule over the forum games once again, in peace and harmony, for years to come.

The End.
    On December 19th, 2009, at 10:28 PM, I made this post in the Forum Games which unilaterally announced my return from a 10-month absence on the Arcade Trainer Forum. It was a big celebration for me personally, and most everyone welcomed me back as far as I can remember. And after two months of getting to know the new staff and everyone on the forum, I got promoted to my first ever moderator rank of Forum Helper. Then a month after that, Ultamiya was founded and I've kept my two jobs in, well, peace and harmony ever since. Everyone helped me with what I needed. It was fun that I got a lot of support, and I've been friendly with almost the entire forum. And now, all of those people have left to leave behind a shell of a community with staff, a few hackers, and a handful of other regular contributors, if only in a few select sections.

It's not fun anymore.

I've tried really hard to do my job here, and that in itself has been a journey. Locks, warnings, bans, moves, edits. Almost the entire arsenal I've used to get rid of bots and other troublemakers.

But it's all I do now. The Forum Games is dead. Most sections have no activity. Spam only gets a few posts per day. (And that shouldn't have been renamed from Random Spam to begin with) And for months now, it's been my only reason of staying. It's taking up my time and I'm not doing it because I want to.

I'm done. I really am. So, I'm going to end it here at my two year anniversary of returning before things screw up even more. As of this post, 10:28 PM, December 19th, 2011, I officially resign my post of Forum Helper.

Do note that I will still be on APH from time to time, and that I ask for nothing in the Forum Games or Spam to be deleted or moved. I like reading that stuff for the nostalgia. And if by some one in a million shot that you actually care about me, keep me in mind, or even better say goodbye to me on Ultamiya News. Cause I'm leaving for good.

Thank you, and godspeed.

Sincerely,
    David Salapa
    Forum Helper of the Arcade Trainer Forum
    President of the Republic of Ultamiya
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Re: I am Resigning

It's sad to have one of our longest mods be gone.
    I look forward to seeing you from time to time.
    Gone.

cya, goodluck in life.
    Friendly brotip - drop the "my country" bs and get serious. life is full of things waiting for you to explore, and you lock yourself up in your basement and backyard playing hide and seek with your imaginary country. its a brotip, not ripping off or insulting, because no one would tell you this in real life, so take it as a brotip, from a guy from the internet :)

Its one of the worst day. We lost now a well loved member of APH. AuburnAttack21, you are a big part in our history.
    I will miss you.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

If you don't put him in Legends I will tear out your intestines. Seriously.

Well you were pretty much my favorite staff member on here. It's a shame, but I can understand. This forum hasn't been the greatest lately, so I think we all are pretty much like "Uhg". So yeah. You've been a great help on here.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    If you don't put him in Legends I will tear out your intestines. Seriously.

Well you were pretty much my favorite staff member on here. It's a shame, but I can understand. This forum hasn't been the greatest lately, so I think we all are pretty much like "Uhg". So yeah. You've been a great help on here.
    Thanks for the kind words.

Aub, good luck man. You've been here so long, you just had to stop one time. Well, that time has come, I suppose. So yeah, have fun with whatever you're gonna do. Maybe not everyone will miss you, but I certainly do. Goodbye, my friend.
    I've been here before.

Another has joined the ranks of the Legends.
    Good luck on ya own mate.
    All in good intentions.

aww D: noooo
    ill miss ya D:

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E

Well, I guess everyone has to go sometimes. We will miss you. I hope you still visit the forum and post sometimes.

Offtopic: Isn't it weird how on the smiley select thing, the "bye" smiley shown is happy, but when you press it it's a sad guy?

f*ck you grammar.
    this topic is too... unnatural and sappy. makes me want to puke out a window. i'm glad your leaving, because there's no point in staying on a site where all you do is click a bunch of buttons and yell at countless people with your abnormally good 'grammar'. good luck, and get laid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast