Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Suggestion #2

Suggestion #2

Could an administrator make a new group? Maybe that will make some new users feel like they belong. Everyone needs a group to cling to. This is how they form new social types and friends in a community. That is where we make our fresh start?

Re: Suggestion #2

no.
    btw post all your suggestions in one topic -.-

That would be one hell of a job.
    Adding every new member to a group could be...Ugh..lets just say that we would need someone on 24/7 to add everyone.

Also, the most of the members would most likely become inactive in no time. That would cause any "potentially active" members to feel like they're the only ones active (causing loneliness).

Quote Originally Posted by XxDarknessAngelxX
    no.
    btw post all your suggestions in one topic -.-
    Ah, OK I understand the loneliness part also, I thought of the other one later DarknessAngel I just didn't think to put it under here. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jCuber
    That would be one hell of a job.
    Adding every new member to a group could be...Ugh..lets just say that we would need someone on 24/7 to add everyone.
    No. I'm pretty sure they could set a default group somewhere in the administration panel. I've used phpBB before.

Also, the most of the members would most likely become inactive in no time. That would cause any "potentially active" members to feel like they're the only ones active (causing loneliness).
    Hm true. Unless there's some guidelines. Like you have to have more than 15 posts, have to be active for more than a week or something like that.

Would be nice if users could create groups.