Arcade Prehacks

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

Unhappy

dpetty,rest in peace my friend...i will never stop playing your hacked games...

I thought it was a joke at first..

R.I.P Dave Petty. You'll always be loved here.. I wish it was all a cruel joke.. ;( ;( .

Never Forgotten

Dpetty was the best of the best. We all really do something for him... I'm so sad now... I THINK one of the first games I played was made by him too. R.I.P., knowing your never forgotten.....

Unhappy rest in peace DPETTY

hi.... im new like a few days later i finded this site, i saw a game hacked by DPETTY and i liked the hack... i will never forget it. i played so much games hacked by it. he is God of hacks. Rest in peace dave. you are best hacker ever.

R.I.P Dave.You brought many things to us.A lot of good hacks.They will always remind me of you.Damn you cancer.You take so much people into your abyss.I hope you achieve eternal happiness there

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12 View Post
    Wow..I didn't expect this one. I mean, I never knew he was sick, and of course, I didn't want to ask. Cancer is something that's wiped my family out over generations. I just hope one day we can find a solid way to get rid of it for good. Dave always helped me whenever I had questions for him, he helped me when I was struggling with hacking, and he was an amazing friend. I found him a better hacker than "he who shall not be named". I truly will miss him, and I send much metta to his relatives, friends, and family.

Dave, you rock.
    Fantastic news everyone. Whats fantastic is that in 10-20 years humanity will find a cure to cancer based on how research is going. We will be able to save those who have it, and we may still be able to remember those who died from it. R.I.P. DPetty, we will do what we can to make you proud. You deserve every last bit of my respect.

i hope it wont be too late till then...

R.I.P
    Dpetty

Thats a sad news. R.I.P

Question A good question...

Well this is a sad thing. But why peoples tend to make tributes only to dead "important" peoples?
    Why not making that when the people is alive?

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast