Arcade Prehacks

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by raydeaf View Post
    R.I.P DP I'm been registered here for a long time and knew DP on here for a long time You'll never be forgotten bro you are legendary on this site and you will always be.
    Thank you.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insakna View Post
    Do you not have any respect? This is serious. And you say "R.I.P. brotha!" He DIED!
    it's just the way he expressed himself. don't need to rape him just because he said "brotha".

been a year :/

I don't really know what to say, but I'm saddened by the fact that I found out only around a year later, so near Christmas, in fact. I was here when playing at APH needed tokens as a guest, and most of the games here were of mediocre to average quality, no offence to the hackers. But Dave Petty came and changed that. Not only did he hack games of superb quality, he even hacked a few Youda Games to the Full Version: The Bank Robber, Rails of War and Skies of War, although he was reprimanded for it. He was one of the most sought after hackers in the history of APH, and since he has passed, I could tell you that nobody could fill his shoes, no matter how hard they try.

Rest in peace my friend, and may you continue to enjoy Valhalla.

R.I.P DPetty your the greatest hacker I have ever known.

Even though i never knew him since im new to APH R.I.P Dave and im sad because he died of cancer

R.i.p dpetty.

I will never forget you Dave

you are right about DP

you are right, i miss DP (i dont mean dr pepper lol) , and if i hear another, "he sucked anyway", thats it, ima kill anyone who says THAT to DP, P.S to all people who say "he sucked anyway" about DP, your mom smelled like your mouth
    Last edited by N00bPwnzor; 01-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by N00bPwnzor View Post
    you are right, i miss DP (i dont mean dr pepper lol) , and if i hear another, "he sucked anyway", thats it, ima kill anyone who says THAT to DP, P.S to all people who say "he sucked anyway" about DP, your mom smelled like your mouth
    how can people come to the cruelty of criticizing his hacks when... =(

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast