Arcade Prehacks

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

RE: DPETTY - Rest In Piece

I spoke with you, long ago, I finally made a new account. All of the bugs and things cleared up, thank you Dave. Rest in Piece.

Even though I didn't get to know you, I hope you rest in peace. I've played many of the games you hacked, you've done a great job. Everyone knows you're awesome and was a legend.

My Respects to DPETTY

All though I never knew him personally, I still would like to pay my respects. As being a fellow fighter of cancer myself I figured I could owe him that much. Thanks for every thing you have done not just for myself but to all fellow gamer's & hacker's out there today. R.I.P. DPETTY

Unhappy Sadness Overload

Ill never forget you.... WHYYYYYYY!!

Post DPetty's death

no.....DPetty......why.....he's is my second best hacker i ever found......DPetty,WHY????
    but i will remember you forever! :'(

My gosh,its been a few years since i logged into this site and when i decide to log back i see this news....
    one of the only people that marked me was Dpetty i remember him always helping me....
    i remember him taking action against a few other members who had offended me that time....
    informing me of what he was doing... it was the only time i saw someone who had access to admin tools be so kind and helpful
    i cant believe hes... dead

Rest In Peace, DPETTY, and know that your work that you so loved lives on.

DPETTY was one of the greatest hackers in Arcadeprehacks. A friend and mentor to everyone, he would never, ever throw us on the ground and leave us like that.

He was a friend that would pick you up by the hand, pull you up, and walk with you to the end.

So I say this-
    "Dave, people here on earth walked beside you. We still will stand by you, pull you up, and walk beside you forever, like you would have done for us."

Rest In Peace

Dpetty

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    It is with great sadness that I deliver this news. Dave passed away recently. I found out yesterday. Some of you may know Dave was fighting a battle against cancer. While there was long periods of hope and signs of promise, in the end his cancer was not able to be cured.

Dave's history with the forum and APH speaks for itself. He deserved every bit of his Ultimate Grand Master rank. He was a great friend and a great hacker. His help, hacks and character was appreciated by many. Obviously he will be missed by many as well.

Thanks for everything Dave. While I wish I knew you longer, I am very grateful for the time I did. You will be greatly missed.
    Dave, we shed our tears for you. Now you can rest in a world with no pain, and where sunshine brights all.

Unhappy R.I.P Dave petty

I'm sorry to hear about this ...
    even if i didnt know you directly you are still my favourite hacker....
    Last edited by gokusgodsreturns; 01-01-2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Grammar

Unhappy R.i.p

Rest in peace, Dave! You were always my favorite hacker on Arcadeprehacks.

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast