Arcade Prehacks

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

It's Pretty Sad,i know

Thus,he may have died. But he will live on in APH's History.

The best hacker .... R.I.P :(

DPETTY - Best Hacker , friend , and the most important thing , brother . I'm going to miss you Dave...
    Rest in peace...

Unhappy Rip

Goodbye my friend, i will miss you

Re: DPETTY R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    It is with great sadness that I deliver this news. Dave passed away recently. I found out yesterday. Some of you may know Dave was fighting a battle against cancer. While there was long periods of hope and signs of promise, in the end his cancer was not able to be cured.

Dave's history with the forum and APH speaks for itself. He deserved every bit of his Ultimate Grand Master rank. He was a great friend and a great hacker. His help, hacks and character was appreciated by many. Obviously he will be missed by many as well.

Thanks for everything Dave. While I wish I knew you longer, I am very grateful for the time I did. You will be greatly missed.
    I understand how hard this hit everyone. I have only just joined, and only heard a few details of his death. I haven't known him, but I take every death seriously. I am so sorry guys. Keep up the great hacking, and please be careful out there. Once again, I am so sorry David W. Petty died, and he died of the one thing everyone hates: Cancer. R.I.P, Dave Petty. -LOLTinkers

Arrow

I joined ArcadePreHacks in late 2010. I tried some hacks myself, back when we didn't have bars at the bottom of our game, or even buttons, but simply hacked health or infinite ammo. Dave's hacks were always the finest. When I saw DPETTY or greeny6000 below a game, I knew it could be trusted.

I commented, back when there were only 20 comments below each game. I remember when the hackers answered. I "talked" to Dave a few times, and he gave me tips on what to do. He linked me to the SWF extractor and how to "hack". I always wanted to better than him.

I know the very old ArcadePreHacks design, and was shocked when they changed it. I guess we all have to move on, don't we?

I remember incrementing or changing the ID of my PM conversation, it allowed me to view other people's PM conversations. I even found greeny6000 once! I am so lucky I didn't get banned for that exploit, considering I creeped the hell out of people when I suddenly replied in their "private" messages thread.

What struck me was the feeling of unity. Simple flash games united people more than some things never could. Every game hacked by Dave was another highlight of the day, it was quality.
    Around late 2011 reports came in from people who said that Dave had passed away. I do not know if they were right for I do not know when Dave left us, but he may have simply taken an absence because of his illness.
    I didn't believe those reports. People always make up stories to gain attention, and rumor spreads fast. I ignored it, but also noticed that nothing or just a few new hacks from Dave appeared. I figured he might have just moved on with life.

Now I sit here, four years later, and have more than a tear in my eye. Dave was an idol for the community, and they loved him. Words cannot express how strongly I feel towards a person I've never met or even seen a picture of. Whenever he stands in front of heaven's door, he will find a way in. He always found a way.

Rest in Peace. You deserve it.

Sucks to see this has happened. I remember coming here at arcade pre hacks in 2012 and I would sometimes see dpetty as the publisher for some of the hacked games I really liked to play. I am sure he brought as much joy to his friends and family as he did for this community.

It's now 4 years, since you left me/us. But for me, it's like, it was yesterday, that god has ordered you to his side. I'm still crying, that you are not be anymore here, under the living ones. - Anyways, on the other side, i'm happy, that we will meet us again shortly. I hope, that you reserved for me a cloud right next to you, my friend, "brother", mentor and especially my soulmate. :love:See you soon!:love: :)

wish u were still here

[QUOTE=Xnite;212128]It is with great sadness that I deliver this news. Dave passed away recently. I found out yesterday. Some of you may know Dave was fighting a battle against cancer. While there was long periods of hope and signs of promise, in the end his cancer was not able to be cured.

Dave's history with the forum and APH speaks for itself. He deserved every bit of his Ultimate Grand Master rank. He was a great friend and a great hacker. His help, hacks and character was appreciated by many. Obviously he will be missed by many as well.

Thank

God Bless This Good-Samaritan...he did what he oved

i never knew the guy personally,but him and his hacks wasted terrible hours of my life,through good and bad,so inadvertently he's affected me and many others...god bless!

This is sad

This is sad

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast