Arcade Prehacks

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

Rest In Peace,Dave.

hope Dave goes to heaven,he was best and good innocent hacker.Thanks for hacking games for us...

Rest in peace Dave,i registered little bit after you passed away but i was on APH from 2010 or 2011 and i played many games hacked by you...Since then i am here not every day but few times a month and i've been playing World of Warcraft and on any expansion/server i played i always had 1 characted called Dpetty and i still do now,i dont know why but its like i knew you were a great guy and that kinda keeps you alive for myself while playing with your name on those WOW characters..

Unhappy R.i.p

cry cry u r da best

Unhappy DPETTY gave me my name

many years ago i was in middle school and i made an account with the name DPETTY. and went around trolling people
    never logged in again until like 2 years ago when i saw an email from him saying my name was going to be changed and then another message saying "i hope you like your new name, i sure do " i googled "DPETTY" to find him and tell him how many years ago that happened and i see this thread RIP dave you like this name so im going to use it from now on.

Unhappy Respect for you DPETTY

We will miss you DPETTY

Reply #397

My condolences.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940