Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Something different

Totally off topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbomb6
    Xnite can you bann me this forums is lacking everything after realizing that i posted about it. The community is unfriendly the users think everything is spam now I will excpet that some things I have posted was spam but really STOP POSTING DUDE YOUR JUST POST POSTING obviously people arent joining because they are scared to join becasue they get YELLED at all the time. The only thing needed to change in this forum is the community and how it treats its users maybe then I will participate. FARWELL FROM JOBBOMB6
    nobody cares, that post was spam wanna know why?
    you could've PM'ed an admin. the majority of your post's are spam
    you made 2 friggen topics about your forums which will fail.
    nobody is jerks here ITZ THE INTERNET they are funny, also man up, its a forum not the freaking U.S Congress.
    how the hell do people yell when nobody here talks, it's text, words, typing whatever you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingPersonal
    Jobbomb, could you send me a pic of yourself and tell me your name? I need to write something down in my black notebook.
    I'm sure his username will suffice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jCuber
    Did I ever make the HTML tutorial I was talking (or thinking) about some time ago?

If I didn't, and if anyone wants to learn some HTML (and/or CSS) I could make one.
    nope, i don't remember one.
    but it would be nice to know this information, if you could make one that would be nice

Ok, back to the topic please.

And jobbomb6, you are really spamming and most of what you sayed is useless. I have to agree with them.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbomb6
    Totally off topic:
    Xnite can you bann me this forums is lacking everything after realizing that i posted about it. The community is unfriendly the users think everything is spam now I will excpet that some things I have posted was spam but really STOP POSTING DUDE YOUR JUST POST POSTING obviously people arent joining because they are scared to join becasue they get YELLED at all the time. The only thing needed to change in this forum is the community and how it treats its users maybe then I will participate. FARWELL FROM JOBBOMB6
    We're lacking nothing, you're the one thats lacking of intelligence, you made totally useless topics asking for the same thing, you've posted off topic even after you were told to stop, and you were just friggan annoying. Not to mention you always assume I'm fighting with you when I'm trying to make a point, In my opinion, you were way too immature to even last more than a month on here. The community on here is fine, you just can't take a joke.

Anyway, on topic,

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    Nice idea, although I pretty much don't know anything about any of those areas 8D.
    But you could give someone that wants to create tutorials tips and maybe a task on what to learn next. Starting from the easy part going up to more difficult levels, so it would be a challenge for the creator and fun for the requester.

That's a nice idea, like help them make tutorials? Give them challenges or just request them? I like that. It's basically when a requester requests a game, we can request a tutorial. Seriously, nice idea zucker I mean, if we can't learn hacking, at least we could learn something else. I'm pretty sick of hacking anyway. Right now I'd just want to focus on art, and I could use all the help I can get.

I kinda got this idea while i was making some tools for Unity3D. The problem with learning a certain programming language is that i need something to go for. Many tutorials create stuff that you may never use, thats fine in the beginning but i find it hard to follow stuff like this. Having a special purpose or someone that can give you a direction/challenge can help as you always have a goal. Thats how you get better and not by doing the same thing again and again.

I think bigger tutorials could be split into parts and every part the author could change or something like that. The feedback of the users (maybe in another thread) could then be considered in the next part one week or so later.

So what would you like to see?

The community on here is fine
    Ahahahaha, best joke of the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    The community on here is fine
    Ahahahaha, best joke of the decade.
    Well, somewhat fine. We aren't the worst but we aren't the best.

It would be great to see some tutorials on web design.
    Also, I'm thinking of dissecting the composition of one or two of my signatures if I have time this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR
    And now for something completely different!
    1. Website Programming/Designing:
      [list:348jvt04]
    2. Languages: PHP, SQL, (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript
    [/list:348jvt04]
    SQL injection???

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    It would be great to see some tutorials on web design.
    Yeah, thats one of the most complex thing that we could do as it involves frontend (HTML, CSS, Graphics) and backend (PHP, MySQL).

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    Also, I'm thinking of dissecting the composition of one or two of my signatures if I have time this weekend.
    Absolutely do this, take your time it wouldn't hurt to take a bit longer. I'd say quality over speed and quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by J4QU1M3
    SQL injection???
    Maybe about the basics of it to understand what it is and how to prevent it with proper escaping of use input. Basically it is not that hard to prevent stuff like this, it is just that many people forget to implement it or don't know how to. But a complete in-depth tutorial about it isn't on the agenda. Same goes for XSS, the tuts should be about creating not about destroying.

Do the tutorials just go to "Random Tutorials"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast