Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MEGAUPLOAD & MEGAVIDEO SHUT DOWN BY SOPA

Those SOPA fa*s....I seriously don't give a s*it if I offend anyone, they just crossed the line.
    The internet is a damn free place where everyone can go on but this is just outrageously stupid.

more info here
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/19/megau ... -down-fbi/

Re: MEGAUPLOAD & MEGAVIDEO SHUT DOWN BY SOPA

They did it one day after sites shut down for a day, LOL. Ok, they got attacked by annonymous now. The next one who will be closed is mediafire or the others uploading sites. You can upload there almost every stuff without beeing controlled. Its so simple to share there copyrighted stuff, you only need truecrypt or encfs to encrypt and decrypt the files. You upload the encrypted files and the passwort is on your website.

And there is no way to win against the USA. They have the company which has all DNS stuff, so they can take over the company and do what they want if they really want to do it. I'm sure Obama will never do this, but the next elections are this year, so he has bad chances to win if the other one is sponsored by the companies. If you delete the DNS entry for a website, it cant be accessed. So they can take over the internet. The only way to break the controll of the USA is creating a new companie with all DNS entries of the world, just like the one which USA has. This would cost million of $ and you need some support from politicans -> impossible.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

THEY CLOSED MEGAUPLOAD?

Oh my f*cking..uhg. I so don't want to be in America anymore. Obama talks about shutting this thing down, but is he doing it? No.
    If they get rid of Mediafire, I'm gonna freakin go join the riots. I'm DEAD serious too.

It's funny how people are so upset about it. If you are involved in illegal activities you have to live with the consequences. And i have little doubt that Kim Schmitz and his companies put many stuff on the site by themself. They wanted to get money and live a good life and failed. That happens when it comes to making money. I don't mind people sharing music and films but as soon as money is involved it attracts the copyright owners.

What i find more interesting is that it shows that the world don't need crap like SOPA. Sites can be put down pretty easy and we don't need a new instrument to make it even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    They have the company which has all DNS stuff, so they can take over the company and do what they want if they really want to do it. ... The only way to break the controll of the USA is creating a new companie with all DNS entries of the world, just like the one which USA has. This would cost million of $ and you need some support from politicans -> impossible.
    Already exists: OpenNIC

America needs to stop trying to be the World Police.

Now we have to kill PIPA.

ZuckeR - I know their part of the story,too, they literally laundry-ed money by sometimes even giving cash to its most occasional users and premium account upgrades.
    And I know the guys enjoyed quite a life buying all kinds of unnecessary stuff but still, the Mega-sites had 5% of the whole internet traffic

The U.S is too scared to shut down the webz.

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    they literally laundry-ed money by sometimes even giving cash to its most occasional users and premium account upgrades.
    If that is true and they can prove it in court then i think it is pretty much the only thing they have against Megaupload. Of course then it would make sense to say they profited by actively forcing illegal contents. Rapidshare is pretty successfully defending against being responsible for illegal downloads on their site. They delete questionable content when its reported and as far as i know Megaupload did so too.

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    the Mega-sites had 5% of the whole internet traffic
    Thats why people are so pissed, they lost many files and not all files were illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast