Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead Fourms PLUS Lost User(s)

This place...it sucks. It used to be good, people were always posting and stuff, but now I see why this forum's dying. It's both the users and the staff. Sure, some have bumped and posted in wrong sections, but the staff was being too harsh. Most would say "That is a BAN for You!" or "Quit bumping this topic!" Really, you don't have to freakin' YELL at people, especially newbies. The new people just wanted to have a look around the forums, to even TRY to get to know the people around here. I know that if you DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, this place would end up in the dark. So yeah, quit being mean to people that didn't mean to offend you all, it's useless. I do know also that people troll. I mean, I troll, You troll, everyone trolls. Anyways, I think I'll be leaving...for now. Feel free to HATE on me alot.

Re: Dead Fourms PLUS Lost User(s)

yes yelling over the internet -.-
    k bye

Wait...

I seemed to have stopped caring

Let's see...
    I have stopped liking this "forum"

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky678
    I mean, I troll
    If that's what you call it, then you're seriously mistaken.

Come back in 2 years when you finally understand how the internet works. And stop being such a pansy.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

Im leaving........................................... ...........................................itz a' suckz

gtfo already niqquh

Sure, some have bumped and posted in wrong sections, but the staff was being too harsh. Most would say "That is a BAN for You!" or "Quit bumping this topic!" Really, you don't have to freakin' YELL at people, especially newbies. The new people just wanted to have a look around the forums, to even TRY to get to know the people around here. I know that if you DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, this place would end up in the dark. So yeah, quit being mean to people that didn't mean to offend you all, it's useless.
    Why are you venting out your butthurt on the staff?
    Quote even one post where the staff "yelled" or verbally attacked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuncky678
    You troll, everyone trolls. Anyways, I think I'll be leaving...for now. Feel free to HATE on me alot.
    Heh.
    "Hating"..."Trolling"... These are probably words that you heard somewhere but haven't even looked up what they meant, so you just spurt it our whenever you think it fits.

You probably misinterpret "hating" with critisism.
    You can't stand that anyone else states their opinion and therefore you take it as an attack.
    Don't worry, every 10 year old does this.

As for trolling, nobody is trolling you.
    Your stupidity and immaturity has earned other people's disgust.

Bottom line, grow up a little before coming on the internet.
    And I'm not talking about body age.
    I mean mental age.

Before I start anything I would like to say for the record, he is right about this for being dead and all users being gone and we being douches aint helping either. Although we all pretty much do it to each other, but if a nice respectable user comes along, we should at least try to be nice.

This place...it sucks. It used to be good, people were always posting and stuff, but now I see why this forum's dying. It's both the users and the staff.
    We're still posting and stuff, that hasn't stopped yet. It's just slowed down. Some people on here still have school, we can't be on every second of the day, you need to understand that. And the only reason you say the staff is because most of them hate you just as much as we do. In fact, that little PM message thing, don't start that with me again. You know I can be civil if you can be civil. Telling me something that I did was wrong for bullsh*t reasons isn't mature at all.

Sure, some have bumped and posted in wrong sections, but the staff was being too harsh. Most would say "That is a BAN for You!" or "Quit bumping this topic!" Really, you don't have to freakin' YELL at people, especially newbies. The new people just wanted to have a look around the forums, to even TRY to get to know the people around here. I know that if you DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, this place would end up in the dark.
    It's the staffs job to enforce the rules. It's the own users' fault if they do something wrong. I haven't even seen a staff member yell at anyone for a long time really. And besides, what do you care about new users? So they can play girl power with you? Or so they can play chicken invaders? Or just some hope so you can get a friend or two?

So yeah, quit being mean to people that didn't mean to offend you all, it's useless. I do know also that people troll. I mean, I troll, You troll, everyone trolls. Anyways, I think I'll be leaving...for now. Feel free to HATE on me alot.
    No one here trolls at you, and you don't even know HOW to troll. You haven't had the balls to do sh*t to any of us because you know that if you hurt one of us, the rest will pretty much take care of it. You've seen it first hand, too. We weren't trolling you, you were being a retarded 10 year old so we all became meanies and stole your toys away. Look at it this way, it's the internet. Everyone is a douche. You wouldn't know that since you don't belong on the internet anyway.

Probably one of the calmest rants I've ever written.

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    gtfo already niqquh
    One would call that racism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast