Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Serious Insomnia Problem

Hey guys, i came here for a bit of help finding out why i had this repent insomnia attack. I haven't been able to sleep since Sunday, i just keep lying in the bed rolling over and over trying to sleep and nothing i'm goddamn freakin' tired, my eyes are almost falling off but i can't sleep at any costs and i just want to be sure about one thing:

Is it because i've been emotionally stabbed, shot, blown up and torn apart? (I don't feel like telling it to everyone since it's really deep so if you want something more precise before answering, send me a PM asking what happened and i will answer you with no problem)

I need to find this out so i can try to fix it and go back to sleep again, please answer as soon as possible, before it turns out into something worse.
    Any help is appreciated.

Re: Serious Insomnia Problem

Sex helps a lot when it comes to getting tired. If you can't afford that, fap. Likes 2-3 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Matheusultimatex
    Is it because i've been emotionally stabbed, shot, blown up and torn apart? (I don't feel like telling it to everyone since it's really deep so if you want something more precise before answering, send me a PM asking what happened and i will answer you with no problem)
    Yeah, thats probably why you can't sleep. Lying in bed thinking about your problems keeps you awake. Whatever it is that bothers you talk to your friends/parents about it as people on the internet aren't always the best help. The post above is a good example for that, but in a way greezmaster is right, try to think of something else.

A baseball bat to the head always works.
    Any blunt object can suffice.

Just read a book to get your mind off of stuff.

at least you have a bed I'm stuck with a sh*tty mattress on the floor..

Quote Originally Posted by greezmaster
    Sex helps a lot when it comes to getting tired. If you can't afford that, fap. Likes 2-3 times a day.
    I don't want to sleep with my underwear full of jelly, and as i said i'm already too much tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    How many A-Holes are in this forum these days?

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR
    Yeah, thats probably why you can't sleep. Lying in bed thinking about your problems keeps you awake. Whatever it is that bothers you talk to your friends/parents about it as people on the internet aren't always the best help. The post above is a good example for that, but in a way greezmaster is right, try to think of something else.
    Believe me if you want, but the internet is the best resource for now, i only feel like talking about it to one friend but i won't be seeing her for a while and my mom tries but can't help me at all. And as you said, i can't stop thinking about my problem and this just makes it harder to sleep.
    But as soon as i "find the source of the problem" i will try to fix everything because it's driving me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12

No it's impossible, i share my room with my 2 older brothers and if i turn the lights on i will be squashed. Also i never had patience to read a book, and now that i'm depressed i really won't have patience for anything.
    By the way why don't you sleep in the sofa? It's more comfy than a sh*tty mattress on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    How many A-Holes are in this forum these days?
    Quite a few.

No it's impossible, i share my room with my 2 older brothers and if i turn the lights on i will be squashed. Also i never had patience to read a book, and now that i'm depressed i really won't have patience for anything.
    By the way why don't you sleep in the sofa? It's more comfy than a sh*tty mattress on the floor
    Invest in something called a flash light. And anti depressants.

And I have no couch. We have a sh*tty futon that my sister sleeps on and there is no chance in hell I'm doing THAT. I'll gladly take my floor thank you very much.

Invest in something called a flash light. And anti depressants.
    Girl, i'm depressed and anti depressants are for pu**ies and depressed people

And I have no couch. We have a sh*tty futon that my sister sleeps on and there is no chance in hell I'm doing THAT. I'll gladly take my floor thank you very much.
    How can everything in your house be sh*tty, not even my house has that many sh*tty stuff, and we live in Brazil (it's one of the countries with most useless taxes in the world)
    And i never seen someone buy a computer before buying a couch but if you say so.

I hope this comes back to topic soon

(it's one of the countries with most useless taxes in the world)
    No.
    No.
    No.
    You do not talk about useless taxes before living in Italy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast