Arcade Prehacks

Zombies in the Shadow: the Saviour act 1

The name of the game is Zombies in the Shadow: the Saviour act 1, as stated above.

I found the game on more than ten different sites, so I'm assuming it isn't site-locked. Here are three links, just in case. But I imagine it will be AS3, since the others are.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/564830
    http://www.yoarcade.net/shooting/zom...1_content.html
    [u]http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Zombies-in-the-Shadow-The-Saviour.html#game[/url] Just ask if you need more. I have plenty.

The hacks I would like are infinite health, infinite ammo, and infinite experience points. Add any more you would like.

I would like the hacks as prehacks. If you can't do that, than please put it in a hackbar.

P.S. I have searched extensively on the forums and on ArcadePreHacks, using all combinations of the words zombie, zombies, in, the, shadow, shadows. It isn't there, nor here.

EDIT: You should know I'm waiting for SOMEONE TO REPLY!

Re: Zombies in the Shadow: the Saviour act 1

Im new to this but i will give it a go now ill post the link on when im finished

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHacks123
    Im new to this but i will give it a go now ill post the link on when im finished
    Give it a go. The only way to get better is to practice. And you do mean you're gonna put it up on ArcadePrehacks, right? 'Cause that's the only site that's allowed, but I don't care. I'm desperate. And AS3 is kinda hard to hack.

EDIT: I Googled "Zombies in the Shadow: the Saviour Act 1 hacked" and my post came up on the first page. So freaking epic!

Hate to burst your bubble, but ammo, experience, and some forms of health can all be bought with gamercoins, so we can hack those things

Quote Originally Posted by Jgoodwin202
    Hate to burst your bubble, but ammo, experience, and some forms of health can all be bought with gamercoins, so we can hack those things
    I think you mean:
    Hate to burst your bubble, but ammo, experience, and some forms of health can all be bought with gamercoins, so we can not hack those things
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgoodwin202
    I think you mean:
    Hate to burst your bubble, but ammo, experience, and some forms of health can all be bought with gamercoins, so we can not hack those things
    ya thats what i meant forgot a word, havent gotten much sleep this week, thanks for catching that

Uh...you earn experience points. I went through the whole game without spending anything. No in-game money, no onlince currency, no real money. You sure you're talking about the right game? And about you're signature Jgoodwin202, do you mean Dave Petty died or he just quit?

Quote Originally Posted by swordsmanman100
    Uh...you earn experience points. I went through the whole game without spending anything. No in-game money, no onlince currency, no real money. You sure you're talking about the right game? And about you're signature Jgoodwin202, do you mean Dave Petty died or he just quit?
    you can choose to spend money on gamercoins to buy things in game, you do not need to buy it, noticew the gamersafe thing in the lower left corner, thats where u buy with real money
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/564830

and sadly dave passed away

Oh. Never did notice that before. Thanks for notifying me, and may Dave rest in peace.