Arcade Prehacks

This stupid guy...

Re: This stupid guy...

My little USA can't possibly be this baka.

So who do you think was in the wrong? The cops or the cameraman?

Both.

Obviously, the (9) is the one supposed to be wrong! Either that, or it's definitely the cops.

Let me tell you something. Most of you here are lucky you have all these "amendment rights" over there in the US...You should go to a european or an asian country and try to "practice your freedom of speech". Not just you're going to get your ass kicked, but arrested and pay bunch of fees and s*it.

What I saw from this video:

1. The guy - you have human rights, a house and you live in US (a free country, yes). But that doesn't mean you have to disrespect officers like that. I was surprised the officers didn't beat him right there. Yes, you have amendment rights but that doesn't mean to poke, yell out, insult and provoke officers doing their job. If you think they're not doing it properly, you have the right to ask for their badge number and report them, but not mess around like that.

2. The officers - they were wrong as well, completely not right. They should have left his property and gave him a warning. But the way he pushed by calling them "workers of the nazis", "you work for me,slaves", and "illuminati freaks" just tops it. Yes they're officers but they're human too. We are all humans and we should have at least a little piece of respect and dignity for each other. And being a retard and just provoking and basically asking for trouble it's his fault.

I'm glad he got arrested. Dumb redneck.

What do you expect?
    He's an American "patriot".