Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two People

Two People

Name 2 people:

1. A person from here that you would actually like to meet one day because he/she seems cool or whatever.

2. A person from here that you would tell him/her to gtfo and never come back and he/she actually never does.

I'd like to hear your answers, karma for an honest answer.

Re: Two People

1. ZuckeR would be a pretty cool guy to meet. I admire his intelligence.

2. Alot of people. Chunky678 being on a high place on the list.

1. Hm. Well If it's fine, I'll do 2 people.
    A) Sublimity - He just seems relaxed and interesting...
    B) Soewut - Same with Sub, I don't think it's possible to hate him.

2. I think we all know who I would want to smash into a brick wall. Considering I shouted at him, broke 3 rules in one post and got away with it
    I also remember once, "He Who Shall Not Be Named" gave me a verbal warning for saying I preferred hackers that weren't that famous over "AMG DIS GUY IS A GOD". I think he also gave it to me because I'm bisexual too. I dunno, I've never liked him he's always seemed like an arse.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    But, but.... I'm supposed to be your husbando! ;_;
    ohsweetbabyjesusiusedasmiley.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku
    But, but.... I'm supposed to be your husbando! ;_;
    ohsweetbabyjesusiusedasmiley.jpg
    You think I actually want to SEE you?
    I'd actually want to meet a lot of people on here, but I didn't want it to be a super long and boring.
    I'll just put it this way: My hate list is fairly small.

Backontopicpls.

You are always welcome to PM me continuously until I admit I'd want to meet you.

I dunno, I've never liked him he's always seemed like an arse.
    Probably you got on the wrong foot with him, I do know him and he's a pretty chill dude.

I want to meet two people actually, Killer1478 and Greeny6000
    I really don't like bringing up unecessary fights, so why bring out the negativaty bro?

I'd want to meet [color=#FFBF40]jCuber[/color] and [color=#FF0000]selectLOL[/color] since they're cool.
    But why still continue this hate on me? Not to start any fights, but I just don't appreciate it. It's already over, why continue to hate me?
    Also, tell me that "He Who Shall Not Be Named" guy's name. Just asking.

It may be that I lied, but only ONCE. I never lied about my age, name, all I asked basically was to review my work, I thought RedWolf meant that It's horrid that I "stole" or copied it from somewhere, I HAVE made other games, I never lied about hating Sonic, I am 13. I wrote the damn article, I have a damn website. Seriously, everybody needs to STOP assuming I lied about everything and just do this: http://www.leavemealone.gtho But here's the result of people assuming I lied "many times": everyone hates me. I'm not black, I'm mixed. But, one's personal information should not be mentioned; no one should be a public figure as now people know everything about me. Now, they know my real name, they saw my face. Now, somebody could reveal more about me, which I am NOT okay with that. I might have overreacted, but it's just something bad got in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky678
    But, one's personal information should not be mentioned; no one should be a public figure as now people know everything about me. Now, they know my real name, they saw my face. Now, somebody could reveal more about me, which I am NOT okay with that. I might have overreacted, but it's just something bad got in my life.
    Since when is sharing your skin color personal information?

Actually you know what, just rant with me in PM. I don't want to derail this topic anymore.

2 other people I'd want to meet:

Spad3r and Kody.

2 People I'd want to bash with a brick:

I actually don't hate many people. Just the 7 year old kiddie. so uh yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky678
    It may be that I lied, but only ONCE. I never lied about my age, name, all I asked basically was to review my work, I thought RedWolf meant that It's horrid that I "stole" or copied it from somewhere, I HAVE made other games, I never lied about hating Sonic, I am 13. I wrote the damn article, I have a damn website. Seriously, everybody needs to STOP assuming I lied about everything and just do this: http://www.leavemealone.gtho But here's the result of people assuming I lied "many times": everyone hates me. I'm not black, I'm mixed. But, one's personal information should not be mentioned; no one should be a public figure as now people know everything about me. Now, they know my real name, they saw my face. Now, somebody could reveal more about me, which I am NOT okay with that. I might have overreacted, but it's just something bad got in my life.
    People don't hate you because you're black, mixed or whatever race you want to be.
    People don't hate you because you lied about your age.(well actually they do, but that's not the main reason.)
    People don't hate you because you stole a game, because noone gives a crap about the site, the game, or anything else related to you.
    People don't hate you because you lied about hating sonic.(???????)
    People hate you because you're immature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast