Arcade Prehacks

A request from a newbie :D

Hello everyone i was wondering if you could hack this game:

CIX

http://www.mochigames.com/game/cix/

This is the link

Now i know that theres been another request on this game, and was denied because of the mochicoin EP points,
    but i would like u to tell me would it be illegal or rule breaking if you just cut the EP point cost from all the x-systems? and i mean like absolutely no cost to build repair upgrade etc. ?

And just a lil bit info about me i DID buy the guns and repaired and bought ep with mochicoins,but the thing is those EP points arent saved....with the result of not being able to fully enjoy the game, so again i ask to just do away with those pesky EP and allow us to make some epic combos with those x systems.

Thanks in advance and sorry for reopening this request.

Cheers,
    Emp

Re: A request from a newbie :D

anything where mochi coins are involved hacking that is illegal & against rules.

last i checked you could hack the game long as you cant buy it

sigh yeah i know it was but i just wondered if it could be feasible to hack because its such a good game and deserves a bit more replayability than it currently has, and i just RE-opened a thread for CIX since im not an experienced hacker/modder etc.

btw how can i hack this particular game to play without money and or health damage? (im talking only for personal use)

You CAN hack games with mochi coins in them, you just cannot hack the money, since you need mochi coins for that.

aha i see so u CAN actually hack the money requirement for each part (gun or else)...

i know i shouldnt be askin it here but can u tell me what do i need to hack it? and i mean programs for this particular game? (plz o plz tell me)

there r wide range of tutorials available in tutorials section. Refer them, easily you can hack ur game.