Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Forum moved to APH

Forum moved to APH

Welcome to the new forum location guys. I apologize for the lack of notice putting the site under maintenance and for the length of time it was down.

As you may notice there has been a few changes. Please feel free to discuss or comment on the changes here.

Also, there is still some clean up and changes needed to be made. Please be patient with us as we finalize the transition to APH.
    Last edited by Xnite; 03-28-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Hooray for losing my name! (It's spider.) And account! (Made a very old account named altair)

I'm not sure I'm going to like this, although I never like new things.

Eh. I'll give it time. I will give you credit, this was a smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by altair500 View Post
    Hooray for losing my name! (It's spider.) And account! (Made a very old account named altair)

I'm not sure I'm going to like this, although I never like new things.

Eh. I'll give it time. I will give you credit, this was a smart move.
    why did you loose your account. You should still be able to login with your old account in the new forum. Or
    maybe I just missunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    why did you loose your account. You should still be able to login with your old account in the new forum. Or
    maybe I just missunderstood
    I figured it out, so it's not a problem anymore.
    But anyway it works out like this:
    If you login with your APH account, you're going to be using your APH on the forums, so if you want to use the forum with your forum account you want to use your forum account login.
    For instance if your forum account's name is "Toaster" and your APH account is "Bread" if you login with Bread, you're going to be using Bread. If you use Toaster though, you'll have your forum account.

So basically if you had an old forum account on here, use your forum login for the APH login and you should be fine.

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E
    Wait a minute.
    I sign in to arcadeprehacks with my user details, (the S and D are capitalized) and it told me to change my name. Help me.
    Also, not really a fan of this so far. I lost my Hacker rank. F*ck. Expect me to stay on APH, but the forums? Eh...
    Last edited by SuperDragonfruit; 03-28-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDragonfruit View Post
    Wait a minute.
    I sign in to arcadeprehacks with my user details, (the S and D are capitalized) and it told me to change my name. Help me.
    Also, not really a fan of this so far. I lost my Hacker rank. F*ck. Expect me to stay on APH, but the forums? Eh...
    Capitalization fixed.

Yeah, ranks, titles and Karma did not survive the import. Sorry. But ranks and titles are something we can work to put back in place. And starting fresh with reputation (Karma) is, I think, a good thing because the rules for giving it have changed. For one, normal users can no longer give negative reputation. So starting fresh for everyone made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    Capitalization fixed.

Yeah, ranks, titles and Karma did not survive the import. Sorry. But ranks and titles are something we can work to put back in place. And starting fresh with reputation (Karma) is, I think, a good thing because the rules for giving it have changed. For one, normal users can no longer give negative reputation. So starting fresh for everyone made sense.
    I must say, that's the only thing I don't miss. Nothing but trouble.
    What I just miss is the spam section ;c

Not sure I understood the point of the spam section. Can't you just use the general chat forum?

I can't login with my forum account. I apparently don't have the permission. So can you combine my forum account with my APH account? Mainly it's because I want to have my hacks on the same account as my forum account.

6C 69 6E 6B F6 70 69 6E 67 2C 20 73 77 65 64 65 6E
    Quote Originally Posted by Kody104 View Post
    I can't login with my forum account. I apparently don't have the permission. So can you combine my forum account with my APH account? Mainly it's because I want to have my hacks on the same account as my forum account.
    Same please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast