Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Forum moved to APH

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDragonfruit View Post
    Same please.
    I will look into doing this with both of you. Though for you SuperDragonfruit, I was under the impression your accounts are already merged. Are you saying you have different login for the arcade and the forum section. What is your username for the arcade section if not SuperDragonfruit?

Arrow

Test test 123 123

Well... at least I'm still on from time to time...
    Last edited by Trexer; 04-01-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Trexer = Trexmaster

This is officially awkward.

I suggest the following reasoning for all of us:

1) We use our user account from the 'old' forum format in this new one. NEVER to use the APH account in here, the forum.

2) We use our APH account only to comment regarding the hacked/non-hacked versions of the games. NEVER to use the forum account there, where the hacked games are.

Otherwise, you'd complicate yourselves without any reason, really.
    To be honest, I would prefer two accounts: one for the forums and one for the APH main page with the hacked games. This is against the rules and a greedy part from my side, I agree, but I'm requesting some common sense since we had two separate accounts before this new transformation.

We set things up so that if you had the same email on both account, which we assumed most people would, then the accounts would be merged when you first logged in.

Failing that, we are willing to manually merge your accounts. Why on earth would anyone want to use 2 seperate accounts on one site. Doing so would be the complicated thing to do.

Just PM me with both account names and we will look into having them merged. Let me know in the PM which accounts username/email/password you want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    Not sure I understood the point of the spam section. Can't you just use the general chat forum?
    The point of a spam section is to post completely useless things, better known as spam.

Well I see the General Chat section as a perfectly good place to put completely useless things. Its a place for non-specific chat.

I have an APH account but I would like to know what a forum account is.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HackDevil View Post
    I have an APH account but I would like to know what a forum account is.
    for what i know (and i don't know ****), a forum account existed because the APH forum came to APH in 2010. confusing as it may sound, this forum was hosted in another place before 2010. it's confusing mostly because i'm not here since 2010 so i don't understand any of what they are talking here. but Xnite explained some of this in an older post. look there, at the first page. if you understand something, congrats. i didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12