Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Ac 3

Wink Ac 3

assasins creed is coming back in force to hit the consoles in next winter(if there is a winter where you live) and i heard its going to be about the american history ! and you are going to be a native, but as far as i know its going to be better then all the other assassins creed combining stealth,action,storyline,and obviously...multiplayer

tell me what you think?

From what I've heard, it will be something like Red Dead Redemption.

I've never played any of the games in the Assassins Creed series, so I have no opinion.

i have only played the first one it was really clunky but i think the 3rd one should end the series :3

Played them all aside from crappy Revelations. Well actually, some of Revelations at a friends'. Was terrible.

Angel, it's changed a lot from AC1. And I do think it's ending with III, since Ezio died.

I just hope this one ends up better than Revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12 View Post
    Played them all aside from crappy Revelations. Well actually, some of Revelations at a friends'. Was terrible.

Angel, it's changed a lot from AC1. And I do think it's ending with III, since Ezio died.

I just hope this one ends up better than Revelations.
    i know I'm just saying they should end it in AC3 cause i don't want a new AC every year

They keep saying in their interviews that they'll keep making assassin's creed but in a different story then 2012 end of the world scenario.

Ezio's story leading up to his death.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGI2...eature=channel
    Gone.

Ubisoft is gonna keep dragging the Assassin's Creed franchise just like Activison is dragging the Call of Duty franchise.

On another topic, I never actually tried the multiplayer on AC but I'm not fond of it, since I picture AC as a singleplayer game.

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku

On another topic, I never actually tried the multiplayer on AC but I'm not fond of it, since I picture AC as a singleplayer game.
    Not really that good, in my opinion.