Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I knew the government watched me every second of the day anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2Tm...19FAAAAAAAAPAA

CISPA? Seriously? Might as well shut down the Internet while you're at it. Honestly, what I don't understand is why Internet security and censoring has become a big thing all of a sudden, I mean it's been going on for YEARS. Rick Santorum, you sir, need to get off my planet. Take the government with you.

Anyway, share your thoughts, rants, insults, hatred of America, ect.

They want to take controll over the internet. Why? Its simple. The internet can be used as a weapon. For example you see what annonymous can do. But they have no real leader, and the people which follow have only a simple dos program. Just image what happens when people make a real attack and not only some stupid things? And if you have a weapon system which is mostly controlled by computers, there is a weak point. Well, maybe we need online rebells? Would not a bad idea, if the americans get what they deserve its fine to me.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

It's just another way that the U.S. Govermant is controling the people. You never had a TSA agent feeling you up before 9-11-01, and now you have them everywhere. The U.S. Goverment is taking away the U.S. Peoples freedom and the majority of them are let it happen. All in the name of National Security.
    Last edited by ffemt53; 04-04-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: reread and corrected mistakes

America = World Police

Quote Originally Posted by Riykku View Post
    America = World Police
    Have to agree with that. I honestly don't like my country at all, I don't want to be in a country where all the bad things people say about us is true.

Oil greedy idiots that are fat and believe they have control of everything. Of course, there are those types of people everywhere but no one wants to hear my opinions on the Internet. To be honest, NO ONE can hate America more than the American's that aren't the "stereotypical" type.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12 View Post
    Have to agree with that. I honestly don't like my country at all, I don't want to be in a country where all the bad things people say about us is true.

Oil greedy idiots that are fat and believe they have control of everything. Of course, there are those types of people everywhere but no one wants to hear my opinions on the Internet. To be honest, NO ONE can hate America more than the American's that aren't the "stereotypical" type.
    The U.S.A. should have gone back to the way it was in the 1920's & '30's to Isolationism. But no we need to join the U.N. and that's when the American World Police started.

ffemt53 you just replied to a bot, just in case you did not notice.

Not advertising anything though?
    You sure not just a little kid?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12 View Post
    Not advertising anything though?
    You sure not just a little kid?
    Writing unrelated stuff in several threads and embedding a tracking image.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast