Arcade Prehacks

Question [Help]PB2 Rapid Fire hack with Cheat Engine

Hi,I'm new to this hacking thing and I only know the basic stuffs with CE.Can any of you guys give me a tutorial on how to make a Rapid fire hack for PB2? Thanks

Edit: I also want to know on how to do the no recoil and instant reload hack.

Rapid Fire= It can fire 8(or so)bullets in one click of your mouse.Use it with no recoil,You'll be most likely unstoppable.

Instant Reload(No Cooldown)= Your gun will reload in just 1 second than it's original reload time.It's really a pain in the butt when you have to wait like 10 seconds for your gun to reload for you to fire again.like the Heavy Railgun v04 CS-OneSOneK.
    Last edited by TheGameBreaker; 04-08-2012 at 06:04 AM.

And with PB you mean Peanut Butter or maybe Plasma Burst or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    And with PB you mean Peanut Butter or maybe Plasma Burst or what?
    Plazma burst, Zucker.

And I don't understand what you mean by "rapid fire". Just hold down the damn mouse button to shoot. Or upgrade your weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12 View Post
    Plazma burst, Zucker.

And I don't understand what you mean by "rapid fire". Just hold down the damn mouse button to shoot. Or upgrade your weapons.
    By Rapid fire,I mean it by firing your bullets rapidly.Like let's say,When you fire your weapon in one click it will fire 8 bullets in one click of the mouse.Sorry that I didn't put the details about it.

This is hard, but not impossible. I should hope however you are not attempting to use such a cheat in MP.... bad enough we get laggers and farmers.
    First off you may want to actually open up the swf file and look at it. Finding the right series of values might make your job easier so when using cheat engine you really aren't guessing. For that matter, if you DO open up the game, just change the values there. Much easier.
    Alright assuming you cant open the file, you do the following:
    Look for an unknown value
    look for an unchanged value(repeat every 5 seconds about 10-20 times)
    buy an upgrade on weapon.
    look for a reduced value.
    look for an unchanged value(again, repeat every 5 seconds about 10-20 times)
    buy upgrade for that weapon
    hopefully, (and i guarantee NOTHING as i play this game legit) you'll be left with 10-20 values left by now. simply manually check though them untill you get the desired effect.

I make no promises that this would work. I have never felt the need to hack this game beyond money for when i clear my save and don't want to go slow about weapon obtainment.

Quote Originally Posted by evecolonycamander View Post
    This is hard, but not impossible. I should hope however you are not attempting to use such a cheat in MP.... bad enough we get laggers and farmers.
    First off you may want to actually open up the swf file and look at it. Finding the right series of values might make your job easier so when using cheat engine you really aren't guessing. For that matter, if you DO open up the game, just change the values there. Much easier.
    Alright assuming you cant open the file, you do the following:
    Look for an unknown value
    look for an unchanged value(repeat every 5 seconds about 10-20 times)
    buy an upgrade on weapon.
    buy upgrade for that weapon
    hopefully, (and i guarantee NOTHING as i play this game legit) you'll be left with 10-20 values left by now. simply manually check though them untill you get the desired effect.

I make no promises that this would work. I have never felt the need to hack this game beyond money for when i clear my save and don't want to go slow about weapon obtainment.
    Thanks,I'll go try it now.And I have no attention on using the hack in MP.

Alright. Let me know if it works, as I would love to try the effect myself(and possibly help Eric gurt put a preventive measure up if it has any discernible effect in MP.)

Quote Originally Posted by evecolonycamander View Post
    Alright. Let me know if it works, as I would love to try the effect myself(and possibly help Eric gurt put a preventive measure up if it has any discernible effect in MP.)
    Well, I putted the Value Type to "All" and it's really a pain in the ass to find it. Can you give me the Value Type for this kind of thing? Sorry i'm still a n00b with CE and sure, I'll tell you if it worked.