Arcade Prehacks

Thread: name the game?

Question name the game?

[COLOR=#333333]Okay, about a year ago I played a game on here, and I've forgotten the name of it. Basically, you could choose one of two sides (one good, one evil) and build small forces to fight together. You had six slots, three at the front and three at the back, and your soldiers could attack anything in front of or beside them. Warriors at the back couldn't be attacked before all the soldiers in the front row had been killed. There were various warrior types, and I remember that for the good side, you could have healers, magicians, griffins, foot soldiers and mounted soldiers. When you conquered a new place, you could leave behind a small force to guard it. It was on here when I last played on it, can anyone tell me the name and if it's still here please?[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]
    [/COLOR]

Name

Quote Originally Posted by magicmushrooms View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Okay, about a year ago I played a game on here, and I've forgotten the name of it. Basically, you could choose one of two sides (one good, one evil) and build small forces to fight together. You had six slots, three at the front and three at the back, and your soldiers could attack anything in front of or beside them. Warriors at the back couldn't be attacked before all the soldiers in the front row had been killed. There were various warrior types, and I remember that for the good side, you could have healers, magicians, griffins, foot soldiers and mounted soldiers. When you conquered a new place, you could leave behind a small force to guard it. It was on here when I last played on it, can anyone tell me the name and if it's still here please?[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]
    [/COLOR]
    The Leon Wars