Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Hello!

Talking Hello!

Ok so I'm 17 and a new member to arcadeprehacks even though I have been playing for a few years. I enjoy playing games but I prefer to make my own. I know how to program on the computer using C++, Java, Visual Basics, and HTML. I'm not that good at making games yet but I'm getting better everyday. Other than that I'm just a normal girl. Inbox me games I should play. Thanks for reading.

Hi and welcome to the forums. There is lots to do and see so, join in and have fun.

Hi Tasha. Welcome I'm learning how to make games myself. I'm using ActionScript and Flixel myself. What are you making your games with?

Sup Tasha. I know except from the Administrator I am oldest here, even joined before Moderator! Which is very good, I hardly play on this, but I would recommend some good game/threads that can help you along your journey through the hackers of this web. In my opinion, these are the best hackers: selectLOL, DPetty, SuperDragonFruit, and some others. The game I consider are good are: Warlord: Rise of the Demons/Call to Arms and also RPG games, all of them, they're very fun and adventorous.

Good luck!

Hello tasha,
    i make programs out of visual basic and use flasm because im just a high beginner.
    once im more experience im going to be more like the infamous ps3/iphone hacker "GeoHot".

Quote Originally Posted by sayeed167
    I am oldest here, even joined before Moderator!
    People here are on a role of making me laugh, what is it with you guys.
    That made my day and it's not even 8:30 yet.

Welcome to the forums, have fun.

Thank all of you soo much and thank you for giving me games to play that can increase my programming ideas......once i get a really good game finished on the web programming i'll make sure to give all of you the website to play

Welcome, need any help, just ask me. That goes for anyone.
    Last edited by ThisGameFingSux; 05-23-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: I was being a dick.